I agree that the Minutes are confusing on this issue, personally I would not have used that format; but re-writing that section would have meant re-writing the whole thing in a different format and since I was the only person who put up ANY amendments I didn't want to slow the process further by suggesting a complete re-write.

The suggestion came from Rangers Media web site where it had widespread support; but again I would stress that as I understood it, it related to unelected bodies. I didn't put it forward as my proposal but, yes, I agree that now that there is an elected Fans Board in place Rangers should not meet unelected groups.

My understanding of the final point you have highlighted is that future channels of communication would be discussed with the directors.

As far as representation of other elected groups are concerned the question was raised by the RSA and individually by William (Monty) Mongomery.

The answer that I received from Rangers is that "the focus groups were strongly of the opinion that the election should be for individuals not representatives. It was open to any member or official of any group or association to put themselves forward for nomination and the subsequent election. The Nomination Committee, Chaired by Rev MacQuarrie, was independent of the Club, was independent of the Club, five of its members were selected by the independent company that arranged the focus groups and the election process also was independent of the Club."

I conveyed this answer to the persons concerned.

I trust this answers your valid points.

can i put forward the suggestion that no mischief from rm is ever allowed to be put forward again.

By the same token Ashley/Llambias are unlikely to alter their plans based on similar

I don't think that anyone is under the illusion that the fan board can do that anyway. Being naive for a minute, it is there to give the support a voice on what changes will bring about a better experience when attending matches. If better football is required, the board are the ones tasked with bringing that about, by whatever means they deem correct.

In reality it is a talking shop masquerading as something which carries much importance.

That's what it sounds like to me.

People don't want Craig Houston or Chris Graham near the club because they haven't been elected. That has some merit in a formal sense but club engagement should be open to all as much as possible.

The outcry over the RFB process is just another example of the party (and petty) politics our fanbase seems to revel in nowadays.

Can I just remind everyone that it is open to any fan to engage with any member of the Fans Board by email; and I have also proposed that there be a "general" email address so that fans can a submit an issue for attention of the whole Board.

I would say that there is a mixture of both in there.

Absolutely not. I have said repeatedly in recent times that I have no agenda against the RST, what happened in the past is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned though that clearly is not the case in some quarters. I think the RST has done a fine job with their BR scheme.

Absolutely not. I have said repeatedly in recent times that I have no agenda against the RST, what happened in the past is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned though that clearly is not the case in some quarters. I think the RST has done a fine job with their BR scheme.

BH, do you intend to put yourself forward as an office bearer of the RFB ?

Obviously that is something you may choose not to answer and I'd understand.

It's my opinion for many and ever more reasons that you shouldn't. Firstly, in the interests of the RFB

I don't suppose you'll be interested but my advice would be to concentrate on the lot of the 'away fans'.

BH, do you intend to put yourself forward as an office bearer of the RFB ?

Obviously that is something you may choose not to answer and I'd understand.

It's my opinion for many and ever more reasons that you shouldn't. Firstly, in the interests of the RFB

I don't suppose you'll be interested but my advice would be to concentrate on the lot of the 'away fans'.

As I have stated on here already, the election is being conducted by the Rev MacQuarrie on a strictly confidential basis and not even the Board members will know the candidates until the ballot papers are issued at the next meeting.

And you are correct, I am not interested in your advice.