I can send an email to the President Of The United States any time I want. Doesn't mean he is going to pay any heed does it?? Will he invite me to live there and leave this God forsaken shithole? Of course it doesn't but I live in hope.

Point being, this whole fan board guff is a sham. Those who cosy up may benefit in some way. The rest of us are just punters who will be persuaded to part with our money same as we always do in expectation of better things.

Bring on the sellick!! We can't lose. We've got deeper pockets than them don't you know?

I despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They've had one meeting and chances are you don't know anyone on it, I've no idea if the fans board will turn out to be successful and long term but it needs to be given a fair chance.

The macro concept of the fansboard was designed to facilitate the executive boards of RIFC/TRFC control and 'management' of the fanbase. Jack Irvine (MH) was very much the main man behind that concept as the idea first developed.

It isn't black or white though, there are prospective benefits and improvements that could come from it within the various areas covered, such as the lot of the disabled fan and the away supporter.

Beware future office bearers steering matters in such a way that provides the club with it's desired macro benefits.

I think I'm beginning to see what might be going on here and how part of it has been put in place.

Don't want to be a tease but will have to check some things out.

So in effect members cannot publicly talk about any negative aspects about the club?

Not at all. As an educated person you know that "denigrate" = cast aspersions on, decry, criticize unfairly.

The Motion was in the context of a proposed Code of Conduct for Members, which has not so far been published. The Chair proposed the additional words which were agreed.

:D

I'd hope the manager would then be invited to respond in person.

I'd also hope the CEO doesn't excuse himself after introductions are made at each meeting... ;)

Good idea to invite the Manager to a future meeting.

I was surprised that the CEO chose to leave after his opening remarks and said so at the time.

BH:

Can I ask why you thought having buses leave from Ibrox for away fans was a good idea? Doesn't seem practical at all to me...

It was raised on the Rangers Chat phone in.

Just because a member raises an issue doesn't mean they agree or disagree with it.

I'd also like to make the point the minutes are poorly formatted.

I assume that will change for the next meeting.

For example, it has to be made clear who is asking questions (e.g. what rep and whether or not it's at the request of a fan). Also action points need to be agreed going forward.

I wouldn't argue with that.