personally dont think the club should meet with unofficial fans groups.

we have no idea how many current members they have ,who those members are or show any transparency on what they do with the money they use or have any idea how much sway they have with fans.Many of them dont even show any evidence ofwhether they have actually balloted their members or just assumed they know what the fans want asked

The club and the fans board need to interact with as many fans as possible irrespective of which side of the fence they sit on.

The club and the fans board need to interact with as many fans as possible irrespective of which side of the fence they sit on.

Yes, it's strange that in the first meeting of a fansboard, that a member would seek the opposite.

This is verbal doing here and it is extremely uncomfortable reading.

Maybe because it looks as if there is an agenda at play ?

People are simply looking for answers as to how, or indeed why, a fans board would look to have the club speak to only that fans board - remember.... the fans board are a cross-section of the club's fan base - but there are still official fan groups who have large numbers that should also be engaged in communication but may not necessarily be represented on this board.

Legitimate questions which deserve honest answers.

Maybe because it looks as if there is an agenda at play ?

People are simply looking for answers as to how, or indeed why, a fans board would look to have the club speak to only that fans board - remember.... the fans board are a cross-section of the club's fan base - but there are still official fan groups who have large numbers that should also be engaged in communication but may not necessarily be represented on this board.

Legitimate questions which deserve honest answers.

What sort of agenda could he possibly have?

Then i think that member should be given time to answer. I find it strange too but my goodness give whoevers idea it is time to answer why they think or said that. Did no one at the meeting argue against such a request or idea? Did it even get discussed or was it just mentioned and then they moved on ignoring it. I'm sure when he is ready he will tell us.

What sort of agenda could he possibly have?

Then i think that member should be given time to answer. I find it strange too but my goodness give whoevers idea it is time to answer why they think or said that. Did no one at the meeting argue against such a request or idea? Did it even get discussed or was it just mentioned and then they moved on ignoring it. I'm sure when he is ready he will tell us.

Can I make my opposion to such a stance any clearer?

On here, now. What on earth happened at the meeting?

The meeting lasted circa three hours the minute is but a snapshot, like trying to work out a game of football from a stillshot.

I certainly opposed the view that the club stop talking to certain fan groups even though it is not minuted but neither was my extreme opposition to getting involved in the RFFF monies.

My understanding is that this fans board represents only ST holders and anyone else stupid enough to pay for the privilege. That being the case it leaves the vast majority of fans unrepresented on the fans board, yet we have one fans board member wishing to disenfranchise the vast majority of fans. What possible reason would he have for that? Why would any organisation (the club) ever agree not to talk to the majority of its customers even if only for marketing purposes.