"AH proposed, “Elected representatives shall not write, send or post any comment on social media or internet forums or the like

which a reasonable person would interpret as denigrating any other Elected Representative” After discussion the Motion was

agreed subject to adding “ or the Club or supporters body” after the words ‘Elected Representatives. This would be incorporated into the Code of Conduct for RFB Members"

Trying to silence someone I would think.

Club lawyers failed to silence Billy, and I doubt he'll be silenced here. FS must be doing something right.;)

Also, who suggested the club doesn't meet with any other fan groups?

That again doesn't seem practical nor agreeable.

Sounds to me like an attempt to segregate themselves as THE voice of the fans - we all know that isn't practicable at all.

Sorry but it just sounds like a "you have elected me so give me more than the average fan in terms of rights".

Seems elitist to me.

AH:

A question posed by RSA and another club:

- Suggested that Rangers do not meet with other fans groups now that we have the RFB in place

Breathtakingly blatant attempt to marginalise other fans groups.

I wrote 11 months ago that one of the main goals of any such fans board would be to attempt to marginalise fansgroups who proved 'awkward' to the executive of the football club and holding company............. Here is a suggestion that moves beyond that.

Frankly, BH might like to explain his motives for such a fracturous suggestion.

- Agreed to discuss with the Rangers Board of Directors as to what their plans should be going forward

Note the term "going forward".

This morning this was discussed on another thread (link below starts post#4) and those involved saw the need to expand that to past and present where necessary. This should be engagement that is advantagous to the fans first and foremost and not look to push for terms that are favourable to the executive of the football club and holding company.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?66722-Derek-Llambias-Non-Executive-Director

Sounds to me like an attempt to segregate themselves as THE voice of the fans - we all know that isn't practicable at all.

Sorry but it just sounds like a "you have elected me so give me more than the average fan in terms of rights".

Seems elitist to me.

I totally understand your scepticism regarding this point.

The 'no action at this time' line made me laugh with regards to RFFF funds. The RFB have no authority to ask, demand or expect anything from the RFFF, especially when they couldn't even muster a challenge on the club board's performance. The proposal appears to be from the same rep who wants the club to ignore other fan groups. Gies yer cash and don't expect questions or meetings.

A fucking lol fest.

Quisling.

Seems elitist to me.

The macro concept of the fansboard was designed to facilitate the executive boards of RIFC/TRFC control and 'management' of the fanbase. Jack Irvine (MH) was very much the main man behind that concept as the idea first developed.

It isn't black or white though, there are prospective benefits and improvements that could come from it within the various areas covered, such as the lot of the disabled fan and the away supporter.

Beware future office bearers steering matters in such a way that provides the club with it's desired macro benefits.

The macro concept of the fansboard was designed to facilitate the executive boards of RIFC/TRFC control and 'management' of the fanbase. Jack Irvine (MH) was very much the main man behind that concept as the idea first developed.

It isn't black or white though, there are prospective benefits and improvements that could come from it within the various areas covered, such as the lot of the disabled fan and the away supporter.

Beware future office bearers steering matters in such a way that provides the club with it's desired macro benefits.

personally dont think the club should meet with unofficial fans groups.

we have no idea how many current members they have ,who those members are or show any transparency on what they do with the money they use or have any idea how much sway they have with fans.Many of them dont even show any evidence ofwhether they have actually balloted their members or just assumed they know what the fans want asked

we have no idea how many current members they have ,who those members are or show any transparency on what they do with the money they use or have any idea how much sway they have with fans.Many of them dont even show any evidence ofwhether they have actually balloted their members or just assumed they know what the fans want asked

Well they don't bother anyway so it's not something to be concerned about.

what about official ones?