... which CEO? ;)

You would hope that the "next" board will follow in the footsteps of Wallace and Co. here. In fact, if McCoist would be there to explain a few things too, it would send out a rather positive signal to the rest of the support.

... which CEO? ;)

You would hope that the "next" board will follow in the footsteps of Wallace and Co. here. In fact, if McCoist would be there to explain a few things too, it would send out a rather positive signal to the rest of the support.

and resign.......

I'd also like to make the point the minutes are poorly formatted.

I assume that will change for the next meeting.

For example, it has to be made clear who is asking questions (e.g. what rep and whether or not it's at the request of a fan). Also action points need to be agreed going forward.

What is the position of the club regarding meeting with fan groups other than this fan board?

That's a position I cannot possibly support, I'm of the opinion the club needs to engage with as wide a cross-section of the support as possible.

Also, who suggested the club doesn't meet with any other fan groups?

That again doesn't seem practical nor agreeable.

The letters A & H are a wee clue!

That's a position I cannot possibly support, I'm of the opinion the club needs to engage with as wide a cross-section of the support as possible.

The letters A & H are a wee clue!

Aye, it looked like that but the formatting is a bit unclear.

While it can be argued that the 'official' fan group may take precedence, it's not a good idea to limit discussion to one such group.

Has there been any clarity on the Assembly's future?

I'd also like to make the point the minutes are poorly formatted.

I assume that will change for the next meeting.

For example, it has to be made clear who is asking questions (e.g. what rep and whether or not it's at the request of a fan). Also action points need to be agreed going forward.

Fair points!