The meeting lasted circa three hours the minute is but a snapshot, like trying to work out a game of football from a stillshot.

I certainly opposed the view that the club stop talking to certain fan groups even though it is not minuted but neither was my extreme opposition to getting involved in the RFFF monies.

Jeez this thing has hardly got off the ground and we have;

1. One fans board member trying to stop discussion between the club and other fans groups.

2. Major issues not being minuted correctly or not minuted at all.

I can definitely smell shite.

My understanding is that this fans board represents only ST holders and anyone else stupid enough to pay for the privilege. That being the case it leaves the vast majority of fans unrepresented on the fans board, yet we have one fans board member wishing to disenfranchise the vast majority of fans. What possible reason would he have for that? Why would any organisation (the club) ever agree not to talk to the majority of its customers even if only for marketing purposes.

There is a rep for non season ticket holders who purchase tickets game by game.

My understanding is that we represent any and all fans irrespective if they are a season ticket holder or not and I certainly do not want to see so much as a single fan disenfranchised.

What sort of agenda could he possibly have?

Then i think that member should be given time to answer. I find it strange too but my goodness give whoevers idea it is time to answer why they think or said that. Did no one at the meeting argue against such a request or idea? Did it even get discussed or was it just mentioned and then they moved on ignoring it. I'm sure when he is ready he will tell us.

It's probably the same agenda as the one that saw Billy reported for no reason during the election process.

There is a rep for non season ticket holders who purchase tickets game by game.

My understanding is that we represent any and all fans irrespective if they are a season ticket holder or not and I certainly do not want to see so much as a single fan disenfranchised.

Thanks for the reply, let me say that in no way was I having a go at you.

It was my belief that only ST holders plus those who paid to join could vote? Is that not the case? The fans board cannot just decide that it represents others.

Thanks for the reply, let me say that in no way was I having a go at you.

It was my belief that only ST holders plus those who paid to join could vote? Is that not the case? The fans board cannot just decide that it represents others.

Anyone can send an email to the fans board members regardless of whether they were able to vote in the election or not.

Anyone can send an email to the fans board members regardless of whether they were able to vote in the election or not.

Yes we can, we can also send an email to the club direct. That is not the point, the vast majority of fans have no vote in electing this board now or in the future.

Yes we can, we can also send an email to the club direct. That is not the point, the vast majority of fans have no vote in electing this board now or in the future.

What else do you expect? If it was an open vote then you'd have all sorts of tims and other obsessives trying to hijack it, there has to be some way to make sure it's genuine people.

Pretty sure there's nothing that says the fan board only represents the people that could vote though.

I can send an email to the President Of The United States any time I want. Doesn't mean he is going to pay any heed does it?? Will he invite me to live there and leave this God forsaken shithole? Of course it doesn't but I live in hope.

Point being, this whole fan board guff is a sham. Those who cosy up may benefit in some way. The rest of us are just punters who will be persuaded to part with our money same as we always do in expectation of better things.

Bring on the sellick!! We can't lose. We've got deeper pockets than them don't you know?

I despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1