i will try to explain my self better in case anyone is interested.

i hate the easdales with a passion. their are very few people on earth i hate more perhaps only charles green and the gap is closing fast.

i am though an out and out coward and pacifist. i've never hit anyone and never will. but there are thousands of rangers fans like me and simple maths says a few or more of them will be nutters. so things like this will happen because of the course of action the easdales have taken. as such i have zero empathy with them. none nada.

now i am also not saying the 3 guys here are nutters. we do not know what has happened here. the easdales have threatened legal action in the past because people slagged their hair, so they are clearly sensitive souls.

when we find out what happened then we can judge them. or the police can and will.

Erm yes.

Supporters are unhappy with the Easdale's RFC custodianship and behaviour towards other fans so, unfortunately, there will always be one or two people who take this frustration too far.

Why else would people act in such a way? :confused:

You are seriously suggesting that these thugs who challenged a man in front of a child are doing so out of a loyalty to Rangers? Seriously? I was unhappy with Murray for years, but it never crossed my mind to scare the shit out of his kids.

Why else would people act in such a way? Probably because they are all making a few quid now, are backed financially by mysterious businessmen and are as thick as two short planks.

You are seriously suggesting that these thugs who challenged a man in front of a child are doing so out of a loyalty to Rangers? Seriously? I was unhappy with Murray for years, but it never crossed my mind to scare the shit out of his kids.

Why else would people act in such a way? Probably because they are all making a few quid now, are backed financially by mysterious businessmen and are as thick as two short planks.

Easdales complaining about "thugs" :roflmao:

Irony bypass !!

i will try to explain my self better in case anyone is interested.

i hate the easdales with a passion. their are very few people on earth i hate more perhaps only charles green and the gap is closing fast.

i am though an out and out coward and pacifist. i've never hit anyone and never will. but there are thousands of rangers fans like me and simple maths says a few or more of them will be nutters. so things like this will happen because of the course of action the easdales have taken. as such i have zero empathy with them. none nada.

now i am also not saying the 3 guys here are nutters. we do not know what has happened here. the easdales have threatened legal action in the past because people slagged their hair, so they are clearly sensitive souls.

when we find out what happened then we can judge them. or the police can and will.

There's where we differ. I hate Liewell, Scottish politicians and media who back the Bheast to the hilt, no matter what. I despise Republicans, I abhor Anthony Stokes and Neil Lennon.

Anyone attacking another Rangers member of staff or supporter needs locked up and ostracised by the Rangers support. Even if that 37 year old is mates with big envelopes.

Easdales complaining about "thugs" :roflmao:

Irony bypass !!

The Easdales can look after themselves, a child cannot. Tell you what, you do that to my kid, don't whine and whinge when I come looking for you. (not you personally of course, but anyone)

There's where we differ. I hate Liewell, Scottish politicians and media who back the Bheast to the hilt, no matter what. I despise Republicans, I abhor Anthony Stokes and Neil Lennon.

Anyone attacking another Rangers member of staff or supporter needs locked up and ostracised by the Rangers support. Even if that 37 year old is mates with big envelopes.

none of those people are damaging rangers anything like as much as the easdales.

i focus my hatred on the real problems.

The Easdales can look after themselves, a child cannot. Tell you what, you do that to my kid, don't whine and whinge when I come looking for you.

got to agree with you here but.....

are they whinging?

and did the kid need looked after. would looking after him include not taking him to matches at a club you are actively destroying?

Who is big envelopes?