i see more than you then mate.

i see a progression taking us out of the nightmare.

i see some bloke pushing for profit and using RFC to push that

i see Rangers FC getting nothing more than joy for the fans as they put all the last few years behind them

i see Rangers winning the 2015/16 title and shutting that nonsense of 10 in a row to bed.

i see Rangers moving into the Champions League and the team pitting their wits against the best on offer.

i see a bright future for our club.

You see doom and gloom...that's very sad for a follow follow man

Meantime back on planet earth, I am only surprised it's took so long for someone to say something to these two Goons, rightly or not.

Meantime back on planet earth, I am only surprised it's took so long for someone to say something to these two Goons, rightly or not.

We are all on planet Earth and the future will be somewhere down the middle, as it usually is. As for the issue at hand, our standards have fallen quite a bit and any reference to the fallen standards of the club's leaders does not matter one bit here.

Football Club directors and team managers get verbal abuse from disgruntled fans all the time, all over the world.

It's totally classless of the Easdales to take the matter to the police & the press, but sadly that's just the type of guys they are.

I'm not condoning verbal abuse or threats, but for goodness sake, if they can't take some verbal from fans of the club, then they should GTF.

Why shouldn't they go to the police? When managers have a go at fans their quick to go running to the police. I don't know the circumstances behind the incident on Saturday but depending on how the felt or threatened, alarmed etc then they were well within their rights to get the police involved.

We have some absolute idiot fans out there.

Then I'm sure you'd agree it comes down to bad leadership from people like the Easdales.

Ultimately they're responsible for much of the decision-making at the club (or claim to) so when they threaten fans for criticism (some fair, some not) then it's sure to be reflected in how some fans act towards them.

Down to the Easdales? Are you seriously suggesting Easdale's leadership has brought on scum threatening him in front of his kids?

of course it has. people aren't doing this because the fares went up on the 62b

I think most people will take this as an internet bampot talking nonsense. If you seriously believe that anyone should be threatened in front of their kids for any reason, then you are not worthy of being a Rangers man.

I love these guys who think it's ok, but do so from the safety of the house.

I think most people will take this as an internet bampot talking nonsense. If you seriously believe that anyone should be threatened in front of their kids for any reason, then you are not worthy of being a Rangers man.

I love these guys who think it's ok, but do so from the safety of the house.

i didn't say that. i am saying its as a consequence of their actions. if they ran rangers honestly then this would not happen.

they knew it was coming and brought it on themselves and it will likely only get worse.

Down to the Easdales? Are you seriously suggesting Easdale's leadership has brought on scum threatening him in front of his kids?

Erm yes.

Supporters are unhappy with the Easdale's RFC custodianship and behaviour towards other fans so, unfortunately, there will always be one or two people who take this frustration too far.

Why else would people act in such a way? :confused: