Do what exactly ?

You're not the brightest, I'll give you that. Anyway lads, just thought I would register and see why Rangers fans on forums are openly mocking you guys. If I hadn't looked at the website name I would swore blind it was full of Earls.

The Easdales can look after themselves, a child cannot. Tell you what, you do that to my kid, don't whine and whinge when I come looking for you.

What exactly happened?

I'm assuming that the "challenge" was that a group of fans decided to let the Easdales know what a disgrace they feel they are to the club - with a few expletives thrown in.

I'd be hard pushed not to say something if I walked past them. I'd try to keep it broadcastable, but I wouldn't feel bad about pointing out that I think they're doing an appalling job in front of their 14 year old son. I may even say to the boy, "Try not to turn out like your old man. Making money isn't everything. Honesty and integrity are more important."

none of those people are damaging rangers anything like as much as the easdales.

i focus my hatred on the real problems.

That's right, the Daily Record's daily attacks on our support and their hate filled propaganda is great for the club. Are you a Bheast?

You're not the brightest, I'll give you that. Anyway lads, just thought I would register and see why Rangers fans on forums are openly mocking you guys. If I hadn't looked at the website name I would swore blind it was full of Earls.

Irony Bypass II

So is that translated as "I don't know but I'll do it anyway"....?

:D