That took a report compiled by a firm of Private Investigators commissioned and paid for by a fan not a Google search.

Didn't exactly need the Internet to find out about Whyte did it then?

Jeff Randall (SKY news business editor & Rangers supporter) was one who certainly made comments about him the day he got Rangers

Didn't exactly need the Internet to find out about Whyte did it then?

Jeff Randall (SKY news business editor & Rangers supporter) was one who certainly made comments about him the day he got Rangers

LOL.....the independent board members highlight Whyte is a c*&t prior to the "takeover" but that means f*&k all because Jeff Randall said so on "the day he got Rangers".

Seriously Rab do you think Jeff Randall didn't receive a copy of that report along with every media organisation in Scotland.

LOL.....the independent board members highlight Whyte is a c*&t prior to the "takeover" but that means f*&k all because Jeff Randall said so on "the day he got Rangers".

Seriously Rab do you think Jeff Randall didn't receive a copy of that report along with every media organisation in Scotland.

At the time Whyte got Rangers I worked beside a guy from Motherwell who knew all about Whyte and his history. He and his father had a plant hire business which went bust in the early 90's.Whyte left and went south leaving a load of debts and reinvented himself as a 'venture capitalist'. My work colleague at that time was doubled up in laughter at that description. His description was somewhat different of Whyte and much more accurate.

When he re-emerged to buy Rangers in 2010 what we didn't know that since he'd left Scotland in the early 90's he had very shady business dealings and subsequently owed HMRC about £4m before he got Rangers.Daly's BBC documentary about Whyte details all of this.

Paul Murray compiled a dossier on Whyte when he appeared on the scene and I believe it was scathing about Whyte. Why then was this sale allowed to proceed ? That's a question I've been asking constantly on here for the past few years

At the time Whyte got Rangers I worked beside a guy from Motherwell who knew all about Whyte and his history. He and his father had a plant hire business which went bust in the early 90's.Whyte left and went south leaving a load of debts and reinvented himself as a 'venture capitalist'. My work colleague at that time was doubled up in laughter at that description. His description was somewhat different of Whyte and much more accurate.

When he re-emerged to buy Rangers in 2010 what we didn't know that since he'd left Scotland in the early 90's he had very shady business dealings and subsequently owed HMRC about £4m before he got Rangers.Daly's first BBC documentary about Whyte details all of this.

Paul Murray compiled a dossier on Whyte when he appeared on the scene and I believe it was scathing about Whyte. Why then was this sale allowed to proceed ? That's a question I've been asking constantly on here for the past few years

There were plenty shouting out "Whyte's a c*&t" it's just that the majority held an anyone but Murray attitude. My own view was formed because I had come across some stuff on Whyte, his father and the various Vital companies back in the day I played the markets.

As I explained a couple of posts back it was a fan who orchestrated and paid for the compilation of the dossier not Paul Murray though he certainly used it along with the independent committee board directors.

Most significant parts of the dossier were eventually printed in the Record, personally I thought the dossier was rather insipid but was definitely enough for David Murray to stop the "sale".

There were plenty shouting out "Whyte's a c*&t" it's just that the majority held an anyone but Murray attitude. My own view was formed because I had come across some stuff on Whyte, his father and the various Vital companies back in the day I played the markets.

As I explained a couple of posts back it was a fan who orchestrated and paid for the compilation of the dossier not Paul Murray though he certainly used it along with the independent committee board directors.

Most significant parts of the dossier were eventually printed in the Record, personally I thought the dossier was rather insipid but was definitely enough for David Murray to stop the "sale".

There were plenty warning signs about Whyte at the time which should have prevented him getting Rangers.

The fact that he did has always convinced me SDM was forced to sell Rangers.

Did murray know whyte personally?

Did he know of his business record?

Who introduced whyte to murray?

What work was being done to "tidy up" whyte's history prior to his unveiling to the masses?

Did all the Directors of Rangers Oldco. follow their fiduciary duty to the company they were Directors of?

Lots and lots of questions - hopefully soon to be answered in the Court.

I suspect alot of your questions can be answered in one word....

"Lloyds"

There is a senior Lloyd's member of staff currently assisting the police with their enquiries according to my very well placed friend in the media , only time will tell , but hopefully the truth will out