Official: Clement Leaves while Burke Signs New Contract

I think it might have been as much Rangers decision to make the deal a 2 year one, given Burkes history with injuries.

Fair point - and if so I retract my statement.

However, even if it is the case we should not be leaving ourselves in the position of potentially losing players for nothing given the financial situation we seem to be in.

I'm actually quite gutted, I thought he would stay and be a brilliant player for us !

:(

I'm a little bit disappointed too, but at the end of the day I have heard we got 1.8 million(no Source) for him so that's quite a good bit of business. Hopefully we'll get Brown in to replace him. It's all went quiet on the Brown Thomsen for Rangers/C****c front

Glad to see Clement go to be honest!

Hemdani can do the job just as well if not better, Clement has only struck me as being average, and given his comments since PLG left, then this is the kind of player we can do without. If he wants to take the typical French way out, stick his tank into one of the many reverse gears, and reverse all the way back over the channel to stick his tongue in PLG's arse, then good luck to him ...... hopefully one day he will find some backbone and not spend his entire life following PLG around! :rolleyes:

Mind you, they are both the same ........ they both worked their ticket out of Ibrox quite nicely!

hopefully one day he will find some backbone and not spend his entire life following PLG around! :rolleyes:

Maybe so, but if he follows PLG around I have a suspicion he will have achieved more success than had he stayed at Ibrox..... but only time will tell.

However, I agree that with his comments in the last weel or so, from this bear, he can GTF, although I rated him better than average - and he has a lot of time ahead of him. I felt he was a decent performer for us for the most part, when not injured.

Maybe so, but if he follows PLG around I have a suspicion he will have achieved more success than had he stayed at Ibrox..... but only time will tell.

Probably, but then Scottish football is shit, and no one will ever really achieve anything here!

However, compare him with other people who came in to use us as a stepping stone, say Van Bronckhurst!

Chalk and cheese .... Gio had the correct attitude, passion, played for the club, and his performance were outstanding, way above the average (IMO!) Clement! Sure, Gio moved on to the bigger stage, but was always appreciated by the fans ....... garbage like Clement will soon be forgotten for the sneaky little cunt he is!

Oh it's nice to be back and not mincing my words!! :D

Probably, but then Scottish football is shit, and no one will ever really achieve anything here!

However, compare him with other people who came in to use us as a stepping stone, say Van Bronckhurst!

Chalk and cheese .... Gio had the correct attitude, passion, played for the club, and his performance were outstanding, way above the average (IMO!) Clement! Sure, Gio moved on to the bigger stage, but was always appreciated by the fans ....... garbage like Clement will soon be forgotten for the sneaky little cunt he is!

Oh it's nice to be back and not mincing my words!! :D

I agree with your comparison to him and Gio - but how was he sneaky ?

At all times he said that he came to us as he wanted to follow PLG, he always said that he was using Rangers as a stepping stone - so by his asking to leave after PLG left isn't, IMO, being sneaky.

I'm a little bit disappointed too, but at the end of the day I have heard we got 1.8 million(no Source) for him so that's quite a good bit of business. Hopefully we'll get Brown in to replace him. It's all went quiet on the Brown Thomsen for Rangers/C****c front

Whilst watching the Gers game on sunday against Dunfermline I couldn't help but notice Brown and Thomson were run ragged by ICT ???

Maybe their Hearts aren't in it anymore and want to move on ?