Official: Clement Leaves while Burke Signs New Contract

I liked Clement, he was an easy but effective player but after his comments when PLG left he can fuck right off. We don't need players like that at the brox.

I know a player who hasn't been mentioned who could do a crackin' job at the heart of our midfield - me! I'll play for nothing and probably do better than the majority of the cunts out there right now.

Yeah im glad Clement has moved on and if we did get 1.8 million for him then thats a scoop.

Hemdani can easy sit infront of the back 4 (or 3 if it was my choice ;) ) and play passes.

We just need a tackler in there now and for Ferguson to be a box to box player again.

If Burke had left it wouldnt had bothered me. The fact he was stalling over 13k a week is a joke. What he makes in a fortnight is what most make in a year. I still think he is lightweight.

But all of a sudden we have a lack of options on the left again.

Yeah im glad Clement has moved on and if we did get 1.8 million for him then thats a scoop.

Hemdani can easy sit infront of the back 4 (or 3 if it was my choice ;) ) and play passes.

We just need a tackler in there now and for Ferguson to be a box to box player again.

If Burke had left it wouldnt had bothered me. The fact he was stalling over 13k a week is a joke. What he makes in a fortnight is what most make in a year. I still think he is lightweight.

But all of a sudden we have a lack of options on the left again.

Enter Culina or Brown

is it just me or was this whole thing a set up?

Le guen deliberately set out to unrest the ibrox outfit, namely one captain barry ferguson, drop ferguson and maybe ship him out the door and then make clement captain, then when time was right (jan transfere window) walk out the door with one of our better players. coincidence i think not.

If we did get 1.8M + add-ons, then I think that's a fair bit of business. At the end of the day there weren't loads of clubs in for him and he only wanted to go to one place by the looks of things. So we were left at no choice really. We've made a decent profit on the lad and he looks to be replaceable, so I'm happy. Just so long as we actually spend the money soon and get some new midfielders in.

is it just me or was this whole thing a set up?

Le guen deliberately set out to unrest the ibrox outfit, namely one captain barry ferguson, drop ferguson and maybe ship him out the door and then make clement captain, then when time was right (jan transfere window) walk out the door with one of our better players. coincidence i think not.

Of course it was ..... some fans still can't see this though!!