Led by the Head of Marketing & Communications a certain Ms Irene Munro (allegedly).

Is she the one who informed you you'd been removed from your voluntary position as a fan representative?

Is she the one who informed you you'd been removed from your voluntary position as a fan representative?

The very same.

According to one source she herself was "removed" the next day (allegedly); according to another she was made or took redundancy last Friday i.e. two days later.

Just so people are clear, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever in Irene Munro being made redundant and the removal of BH from the Rangers Fans Board.

And just to be equally clear (a) I never made any such suggestion and (b) you have no way of knowing that for certain.

And just to be equally clear (a) I never made any such suggestion and (b) you have no way of knowing that for certain.

(a) I never said you did, but some coming on to the thread could have inadvertently reached that conclusion

(b) the hatchet has been hanging over the commercial and marketing departments for months