It's not fact. You are not privy as to why she was let go. How do you know that Ashley is not satisfied with the way she handled the situation with the RFB?

Haha! That's a cracker! :laugh:

The very same.

According to one source she herself was "removed" the next day (allegedly); according to another she was made or took redundancy last Friday i.e. two days later.

"Ironic" is not the word I would use in this case.

It almost sounds as if you're happy about a Rangers employee being made redundant 5 weeks before Xmas just because they were in some way involved in your removal from a voluntary fan rep' position, perhaps only as a messenger.

Just so people are clear, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever in Irene Munro being made redundant and the removal of BH from the Rangers Fans Board.

The mere suggestion of any such connection is ridiculous.

so are you saying you think the whole marketing department went but specifically irene went because she got rid of BH.

No I'm not saying that. I don't know why they were all let go for sure. I could speculate, but where is the value in that?

It almost sounds as if you're happy about a Rangers employee being made redundant 5 weeks before Xmas just because they were in some way involved in your removal from a voluntary fan rep' position, perhaps only as a messenger.

to be fair I think that's a pretty "human" reaction to someone you believe has just fucked you over.

to be fair I think that's a pretty "human" reaction to someone you believe has just fucked you over.

I certainly don't think it the type of reaction you would expect from a potential office bearer that considered the role more important than himself.

Nor one that had any vision.

Dear god no offence folks but the tone stinks in here..

Our work has just went thru a restructure people loosing there jobs so close to Christmas is rotten . Utterly depressing if anyone would rejoice over that.

Not a good time for people only trying to earn a living

I'm finding the decision as to whether or not to show sympathy for someone losing a voluntary and unpaid fan rep' position because he made a pig's ear of it and caused unnecessary controversy quite difficult.

Dear god no offence folks but the tone stinks in here..

Our work has just went thru a restructure people loosing there jobs so close to Christmas is rotten . Utterly depressing if anyone would rejoice over that.

Not a good time for people only trying to earn a living

Tells you a lot about anyone who gives the impression they feel that way in such circumstances though. In an ironic kind of way, obviously.

I'm finding the decision as to whether or not to show sympathy for someone losing a voluntary and unpaid fan rep' position because he made a pig's ear of it and caused unnecessary controversy quite difficult.

I reject your assertion that I made a "pig's ear" of the position as utter nonsense.

I don't recall asking for anyone's sympathy only agreement that natural justice should have applied, I should have had the alleged complaints put to me, had an opportunity to defend myself; and a means of appealing the decision if I did not agree with it.