If you want to believe it's speculation that the marketing and communication department is in rude health then do so.

Anyone thinking Mike Ashley gives a flying f*&k how Irene Munro oversaw BH's removal from the RFB or even knows about it needs to increase the thickness of tinfoil in their hats.

You are still not showing me how speculation becomes fact.

You done for the night?

You made a post, #17, that was pure opinionated speculation and have been unable to back it up with fact.

Let me draw your attention to a couple of posts you made back in September ...

post #91

"You tried to twist words to suit your own agenda and made an utter arse of it.

Try a mea culpa and get over it."

post #93

"Take your medication and give your vivid imagination a rest."

Perhaps you would like to take your own advice, now?

You done for the night?

You made a post, #17, that was pure opinionated speculation and have been unable to back it up with fact.

Let me draw your attention to a couple of posts you made back in September ...

post #91

"You tried to twist words to suit your own agenda and made an utter arse of it.

Try a mea culpa and get over it."

post #93

"Take your medication and give your vivid imagination a rest."

Perhaps you would like to take your own advice, now?

so are you saying you think the whole marketing department went but specifically irene went because she got rid of BH.

Well, since I did not find any official info in here thus far ...

Rangers make 10 redundant in cost-cutting bid

RANGERS have made 10 employees redundant as part of cost-cutting measures at Ibrox.

More staff are expected to lose their jobs as the club seeks to save money.

Most of the workers made redundant are administrative staff, with the playing squad and management team unaffected.

Cost-cutting measures began last month, following the exit of chief executive Graham Wallace and the arrival of former Newcastle United chief Derek Llambias.

The club confirmed in the last 10 days that it had received another loan from Mike Ashley, and conceded that more money would be needed before the year’s end.

Scotsman

Given that we spent 16m on football staff et al and 7m as "Non Football Payroll Costs" (as of 12/2013), it was only a matter of time ere someone with balls changed that. Whether it was a right measure now and whether its the right people who were made redundant is debatable, of course.

Maybe Ashley was so distraught at BH's dismissal that he sacked the entire department.

I think this is the only conclusion one can reach after reading the 'authoritive posts' from Barca72 that contained such 'significant and relevant research'.

:flute:

When someone controls all the marketing and commercial activities then the commercial and marketing departments become superfluous, strangely enough a similar thing happened at Newcastle.

Going forward, I think this is a may be a more relevant and productive direction to look in.

ie. looking at any info any of us may have or be able to find out about how Ashely/Llambias went about things at Newcastle United, including the thread topic.