True, but the Record have it in their possession.

Email quoted in latter part of article is from King to his consortium members RE: Easdales' board position.

King then forwarded this email along with their responses to Sandy who thanked him for it inferring this gave him the comfort he requested.

Of course, some will claim this isn't clear enough in terms of the Easdale position but hey-ho...

Email quoted in latter part of article is from King to his consortium members RE: Easdales' board position.

King then forwarded this email along with their responses to Sandy who thanked him for it inferring this gave him the comfort he requested.

Of course, some will claim this isn't clear enough in terms of the Easdale position but hey-ho...

we will find out soon.Media House will be drafting up more nonsense.

we will find out soon.Media House will be drafting up more nonsense.

I thought Jack didnt work for them any longer?

Sorry, I've lost track - maybe there was too many words in their denial as well?

gonny highlight the bit Sandy thanked him..................I'm obviously hard of sight

gonny highlight the bit Sandy thanked him..................I'm obviously hard of sight

Haha!

"King sent an email to Murray and Letham, and then forwarded it with their responses to Easdale who replied ‘Thanks Dave,’"

A.Easdale can deny it exits if he wants.

Yep, cue some more lies coming from the spin doctor who works for the Easdales and in the interests of certain people on the Rangers board, but officially has nothing to do with Rangers, then does, then doesn't, then does/////////

Yep, cue some more lies coming from the spin doctor who works for the Easdales and in the interests of certain people on the Rangers board, but officially has nothing to do with Rangers, then does, then doesn't, then does/////////

Easdale's account has been hacked would be my guess.