I sit in Row A of the Main Front and I may well be mistaken but I am convinced that the note that was shown to the journalists was 21,837 not 28,137.

There were more there than v KIlmarnock but there is no way there were either 28,000 in attendance or 28,000 inc all ST's because that would imply 5,000 paper tickets or walk ups and I don't believe that.

I sit in Row A of the Main Front and I may well be mistaken but I am convinced that the note that was shown to the journalists was 21,837 not 28,137.

There were more there than v KIlmarnock but there is no way there were either 28,000 in attendance or 28,000 inc all ST's because that would imply 5,000 paper tickets or walk ups and I don't believe that.

You said that to me on Saturday but the radio gave it out as 28k as I.said.

Perhaps it was corrected

Edited by the gunslinger

Will this rhag of a newspaper now ask Liewell to do likewise with the attendances at the San Giro?

Or admit has nowhere near 40k ST holders which he claimed at their AGM?

Will we ever see the day when we cut all ties with this rhag and its anti-Rangers agenda. Radio Cattolica too.

Most of what they print about us is bang on and they have helped uncover a lot of the dirt. If we didn't have media probing the club we would be even worse off.

The Scottish media have helped show how rotten our club is.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Most of what they print about us is bang on and they have helped uncover a lot of the dirt. If we didn't have media probing the club we would be even worse off.

The Scottish media have helped show how rotten our club is.

Pity that they haven't been so keen to shine the light on Celtic or the muppets running the SPFL and the SFA. Is consistency too much to ask? For some in the media it clearly is.

I still believe we shouldn't 'dress up' our crowd figures no matter what goes on elsewhere. If figures are down there is a reason for it that needs addressed.

It could be that legally there is a requirement to report tickets sold rather than actual numbers through the turnstyles?