No big deal. I'd have replied earlier if I'd been online, but I spent all afternoon at my parents putting up and decorating a new Xmas tree for them. :tree:

Ohhh thats auffy lovely. I hope you have Whyte as a fairy and stuck the point as far up his ar-- as it would go.:ninja:

Where is Smith's report? He was the man that sat with the £1 man,sat in the 6th floor of Hampden,went bankrupt,probably on the £ mans advice, it will come out in the washing

you make less sense than I do with a beer inside me!

you make less sense than I do with a beer inside me!

I am sober but can actually understand that I think. He means he sat next to Whyte and Regans mob and is probably getting advice from Whyte on his bankruptcy.

And of course both never saw eye to eye when he was director of football. Gordon's a very nice guy by all accounts but also very weak.

McCoist is abusing his status with supporters IMO with his 12 month notice. He knew fine well he'd walk off the team bus to a raptures applause and that many of us would feel somewhat sentimental when announcing his intention to leave. The 12 month notice period however is just another game, a game we don't need. Ally can easily walk away today and blow the lid on the Sp1vs' behaviours but chooses to hang around creating a circus.

Spot on SB.

"Et tu Ally" ?