David Somers appeared at last year's AGM and did NOT impress, his lack of awareness mirrored Bilel Mohsni's on the pitch. This last week, staff such as Tiny Gallagher have been let go and Christmas cancelled; whilst the Chairman is pictured receiving the keys to his Bentley. Clearly, he continues to be anxious to flash those initial credentials.

This year's AGM appears to be an exercise in the concentration of minds. The carousel continues to turn, just.

Probably not normal, but due to the significant change, probably thought it necessary......or they throw it in there so that the fans apply pressure for him to walk away immediately with no pay off.

It is bare-faced politicking. Jack Irvine views all this as a game where collateral damage is irrelevant.

David Somers appeared at last year's AGM and did NOT impress, his lack of awareness mirrored Bilel Mohsni's on the pitch. This last week, staff such as Tiny Gallagher have been let go and Christmas cancelled; whilst the Chairman is pictured receiving the keys to his Bentley. Clearly, he continues to be anxious to flash those initial credentials.

This year's AGM appears to be an exercise in the concentration of minds. The carousel continues to turn, just.

Ashley will find someone to replace him no doubt.

Some fans will be angry at the extra expense. Some fans will realise this is a tactic to increase pressure on the board with regard to ongoing funding.

Meanwhile the team continue to lose games.

Not sure where the line is anymore when it comes to the bigger picture. Is there one?

Some fans will be angry at the extra expense. Some fans will realise this is a tactic to increase pressure on the board with regard to ongoing funding.

Not sure where the line is anymore when it comes to the bigger picture. Is there one?

Some fans will have both viewpoints.

Some fans will have both viewpoints.

Of course but how many will be prepared to forego the first to achieve the goals of the second?

Once again this comes down to fans having to wade through tons of spin to formulate an opinion based on rumour and conjecture.

Once again, in the meantime, the club suffers.

The only thing I can guarantee is another record low crowd at Ibrox this Saturday. I doubt a new manager would even change that.

The extra expense was obviously agreed by the board when Wallace renegotiated the contract.....or will this be excused with the "that was the previous board" mantra?

Purely based on on-field matters, I think most agree that McCoist has to go. It is now up to those in charge to make that possible, but I see no reason whatsoever why he should make that easy for them.

Edited by Rangersitis

The extra expense was obviously agreed by the board when Wallace renegotiated the contract.....or will this be excused with the "that was the previous board" mantra?

Purely based on on-field matters, I think most agree that McCoist has to go. It is now up to those in charge to make that possible, but I see no reason whatsoever why he should make that easy for them.

McCoist has put us through years of absolute misery watching that pish every week. He should have had the decency to walk away years ago.

McCoist has put us through years of absolute misery watching that pish every week. He should have had the decency to walk away years ago.

If he didn't have the clout to damage this board, I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but, he is the lesser of two evils at this point in time, something that the Ibrox PR machine are trying to hide.