Could we have the below team for Saturday ? Still a pretty average bunch of players, but a rethink is definitely needed to what we have been served up in recent games. The regular failures should be bombed right out.

Robinson

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Templeton

Law

Peralta

Shiels

Clark

Miller

Could we have the below team for Saturday ? Still a pretty average bunch of players, but a rethink is definitely needed to what we have been served up in recent games. The regular failures should be bombed right out.

Robinson

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas

Wallace

Templeton

Law

Peralta

Shiels

Clark

Miller

Law and Miller should also be dropped in place of Murdoch and Boyd imo. Kind of agree with the rest though i would like to see Sinnamon at right back. Guys like Simonsen, Mohsni, McCulloch, Foster, Black and Daly shouldn't play for us again. they are finished here.

Edited by Super Cooper

Law and Miller should also be dropped in place of Murdoch and Boyd imo. Kind of agree with the rest though i would like to see Sinnamon at right back. Guys like Simonsen, Mohsni, McCulloch, Foster, Black and Daly shouldn't play for us again. they are finished here.

If this lot never play for Rangers again, I will be delighted.

Fair shout on the lad Murdoch though - yes I would stick him in the team. he simply cannot be any worse than we have been getting !!

Edited by MoodyBlue

Robinson

Faure - McGregor - Zaliukas - Wallace

Templeton - Law - Peralta - Shiels

Clark - Miller

Let's take a look at that line-up.

First, total agreement with regards to Robinson.

What I would not want is people playing out of position unless there is need. So either Faure or Zaliukas in CD next to McGregor, with Foster and Wallace/Smith as fullbacks.

Law has earned a place on the bench, and no matter who we place in there, he needs a player who backs him up. At this moment and time, there is no-one more consistent there than the much maligned Black. Peralta ... I don't know what his case is, since he hasn't even been on the bench for ages. Throwing him in is no real option, I'd rather use Shiels or Miller in creative midfield, with Templeton and Aird (or Clark) playing in the winger / inside left and right slots. The persistent changes from game to game and even within games stops consistency building up between the strike partners. Neither Daly nor Boyd have impressed of late, but they were time and again starved of ammo as well. Daly looks the more potent these days, as Boyd seems to have lost his instinct at this moment and time.

Robinson

Foster - McGregor - Zaliukas/Faure - Wallace

Black

Templeton - Miller - Shiels/Clark

Daly - Clark

Of course, you could also look to cut out the long ball altogether and go for pace.

Robinson

Foster - McGregor - Zaliukas/Faure - Wallace

Aird - Black - Shiels

Templeton - Miller

Clark

... with Miller and Templeton getting free-roving attack roles behind Clark, while Shiels and Aird moving into central attack slots if Templeton and Miller go to the wings. This also requires that all attack players get behind the ball should we lose it.

Now, my money is that Law, Mohsni and McCulloch will all be out there against Livi though ...

Edited by der Berliner