Competency is the primary aim. Without that we are nothing and competency is something we have seen very little of post 2002/03.

You're tying yourself in knots here.

Those who have been on the board in the recent past have been more than competent at achieving their aims. Their aims didn't include making Rangers better.....because they weren't Rangers men.

Where did I say that? I think you've been hitting the drink harder than me mate :).

'Having Rangers supporters back in the boardroom shouldn't be the aim, having people of competence should be.

We have plenty people at the club who are 'Rangers men' and are not remotely fit for purpose'.

Ally McCoist should never be quoted with the ones who are destroying Rangers.

Edited by chilledbear

You're tying yourself in knots here.

Those who have been on the board in the recent past have been more than competent at achieving their aims. Their aims didn't include making Rangers better.....because they weren't Rangers men.

Funnily enough when I talk about competency on a Rangers forum, I'm talking about it with regard to us, not themselves.

'Having Rangers supporters back in the boardroom shouldn't be the aim, having people of competence should be.

We have plenty people at the club who are 'Rangers men' and are not remotely fit for purpose'.

Ally McCoist should never be quoted with the ones who are destroying Rangers.

How does that substantiate your original comment?