I doubt he built it the same every time.

Murray is no Ashley, Whyte is no Ashley, Green is no Ashley. My opinion - who you used as a sample for insanity - on either of these people was and is different, and changed once these people revealed what they did to the public. If you assume that Ashley will do exactly the same with Rangers, fair enough. I don't. If that is insane you just whipped up a new definition of it. I don't think I'll reply to this lack of respect any longer.

Edited by der Berliner

... It's naive in the extreme to assume that Ashley plans anything other than the enriching of Sports Direct, all evidence points at that.

Give me a quote where I am saying that Ashley is not here for making money? All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if he's not solely (sic!) here for making money.

Murray is no Ashley, Whyte is no Ashley, Green is no Ashley. My opinion - who you used as a sample for insanity - on either of these people was and is different, and changed once these people revealed what they did to the public. If you assume that Ashley will do exactly the same with Rangers, fair enough. I don't. If that is insane you just whipped up a new definition of it. I don't think I'll reply to this lack of respect any longer.

Ashley has already stated that when it comes to Rangers he'll do what's best for Sports Direct just as he has done at Newcastle.

Are you now saying you don't believe him?

Give me a quote where I am saying that Ashley is not here for making money? All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if he's not solely (sic!) here for making money.

but he isn't here

his lackey is

precisely to ensure the cash does keep flowing into his bank account.

Are you still trying to give yourself some credence for your love-in with corporate rapist after cheating, thieving scum that have all but killed the club by claiming they had good sides? Hell, my German friend, Hitler was anti-fox hunting (a pro in my eye) but that doesn't quite ameliorate his cons, eh? As for "everyday punter" are you claiming your mighty insight allows you to see good in Whyte and Green that ordinary mortals fail to notice as they remove the family silver from Govan to live it up abroad?

You are correct that Admin should get involved, but not in the way that you are hoping. It's a pity as a reasoned debate on why Ashley is no Whyte or Green could have been interesting but as only you can see what ordinary punters cannot, it's pointless now.

1 + 1 = 5 up there. No disrespect, but as the above won't get any other reply than: you are wrong in your reflection of my reasoning.

Ahem ... where?

As I've already said Ashley has stated he will do what's best for Sports Direct which doesn't necessarily mean what's best for Rangers does it?