I can't take much more of this :wtf:

Well, while at work on Dec 31st (basketball, Alba beating some fellow Bundesliga chaps), the Three Bears pounced. Friday night work (basketball again, "Champions' League", Alba beating Barcelona rather unexpectantly), King stepped in. Today I was off to work (ice hockey this time,

beating Munich rather handsomely) and Sarver happens by. Tomorrow I'm at my dentist though ... make of that what you will! clemex.gif ... ole.gif

dividend was due in december. bet we never got it all or much at all.

We'll get it or have received it, when it's in the best interests of MA for us to do so.

Edited by buster.

Well, for a bystander you don't know what to make of it just now. One the one hand, you have an US chap in an essentially "takeover" bid, on the other the alarm bells ring due to lack of cash (despite the Macleod deal?) . How quick one thing happens or the other is anyone's guess, much like what may happen tomorrow or during the upcoming week.

FF's no help right now either ... not least because it is server meltdown time.

Edited by der Berliner

Here was me thinking that the corresponding week, eight years ago in 2007 with Barry Ferguson being dropped / six fingered sulates / PLG leaving after 6 months and a Dunfermline Cup Exit was up there in the 'significant weeks in our history'.

How many times has it been trumped since our soap opera started a few years ago ?

We should start a 24 hour rolling news channel dedicated to Rangers.

Well, for a bystander you don't know what to make of it just now. One the one hand, you have an US chap in an essentially "takeover" bid, on the other the alarm bells ring due to lack of cash (despite the Macleod deal?) . How quick one thing happens or the other is anyone's guess, much like what may happen tomorrow or during the upcoming week.

FF's no help right now either ... not least because it is server meltdown time.

The money for Lewis will already be syphoned away. If and when they go it will be like borrowing the wife;s car. The tank will be empty.

cant see ashley hanging around much longer. The game is up now summers has let the cat out of the bag over his dubious contracts and with king, the supporters groups the three bears holding almost 50 % of the shares there really isnt anywhere left for any of the bad guys to turn either.

I do fear thought that there will be a lot for the current board to hide once someone else gets to see the accounts for the last few years and will make any transition in the boardroom as difficult as possible.

not that it will do them any good though! The rabbits are staring at the headlights and a juggernaut is about to drive right over the top of them.

14 bloody years in an abyss that got deeper and darker as the days rolled by are finally coming to an end so wether its a couple of days a couple of weeks or a month or two i dont mind one bit.

The only way is up from now on, and if this Sarver guy is genuine it might even be the sky's the limit!

Happy days ahead folks!

Edited by gisabeer

The money for Lewis will already be syphoned away. If and when they go it will be like borrowing the wife;s car. The tank will be empty.

Allegedly £425k upfront but SFA withholding £250k so the grand sum of £175k in cash for the best player on the books.

Incompetent at best but an act bordering on criminal insanity.

Allegedly £425k upfront but SFA withholding £250k so the grand sum of £175k in cash for the best player on the books.

Incompetent at best but an act bordering on criminal insanity.

Why are the SFA holding 250.000?