Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ · 6 mins 6 minutes ago

BREAKING: Sandy Easdale purchases an additional one million shares in Rangers #SSNHQ

:(

If Park/King have 51% then it shouldn't make a lot of difference.

Ever thought the Easdales might just be about to change sides ?

Don't know how that would sit with their proxies though.............could they use the proxy vote against the wishes of BP/Margarita ? What's to stop them doing that ?

On Friday night, I was quite near the front of the protest at the front door and seen Ian Hart walk down the marble staircase for a look before scuttling away back up as things got a bit more volatile.

On Friday night, I was quite near the front of the protest at the front door and seen Ian Hart walk down the marble staircase for a look before scuttling away back up as things got a bit more volatile.

Good !!! - this is the kind of fear we need to drive into these coonts !!

If I were to guess at the likes of Hart's and Gowans' intentions, I'd say they'll vote with the status quo.

Not sure how many shares (if any) they hold now in any case.

It's impossible to say what they have each now unless you can ask them or know someone who can ask them because the data available is out of date and their own names aren't on the shareholder list, so they're behind a nominee like the rest of the original GreenCo gang, probably Beaufort.