RFFF Commitee:

Sandy Jardine - Still missed but always remembered as the head of the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund.

Andrew McCormick - Chairman

Robert Roddie

William Montgomery

Mark Dingwall

Richard Spence

John MacMillan

David McCutcheon

John McKee

Tam Green

Jim Hannah

Jim Riddell

I used to work with Davie Gowans, I remember seeing him sitting in the directors box with Green at the time he invested. Infact HE was the one who compiled that report that suggested a Cruyff type figure at Ibrox and Ally slaughtered it saying it came from an electrician (he isn't but started his own electrical engineering company). He sold 51% of his company I believe which gave him cash to invest.

He was always a ST holder and was a good bear. I'm confident he would back the good guys.

Edit: he must have sold as now doesn't appear on the updated lists.

Yes, he might have sold. His shares certainly aren't listed in his own name, but since he bought in as one of the early investors before the IPO his shares could be hiding behind Beaufort Nominees along with most of the other original investors (BPH, Margarita and many others) or hiding behind one of the numerous other Nominees masking shareholder identities.

Beaufort Nominees holds 18,391,569 shares.

I used to work with Davie Gowans, I remember seeing him sitting in the directors box with Green at the time he invested. Infact HE was the one who compiled that report that suggested a Cruyff type figure at Ibrox and Ally slaughtered it saying it came from an electrician (he isn't but started his own electrical engineering company). He sold 51% of his company I believe which gave him cash to invest.

He was always a ST holder and was a good bear. I'm confident he would back the good guys.

Edit: he must have sold as now doesn't appear on the updated lists.

That seemed to have a much better clue than anyone else did.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

George Taylor

The Morgan Stanley managing director has now signed up to a life-time membership with fan-ownership group Rangers First.

In a statement given to Press Association Sport, he said: "My hope is that direct fan ownership would become the biggest individual owner of Rangers.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-taylor-fans-rangers-125031825--sow.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=tw