as soon as we are sure we have 50% support we need to call and egm and get control of the board.

That's the bottom line, but it needs to be over 50% support in cast iron, completely guaranteed votes.

That's the bottom line, but it needs to be over 50% support in cast iron, completely guaranteed votes.

No such thing unfortunately unless you have over 50% yourself. Even proxies can be overturned should the shareholder show up and decide to vote for themselves

No such thing unfortunately unless you have over 50% yourself. Even proxies can be overturned should the shareholder show up and decide to vote for themselves

Agreed and that's basically my point mate. The Rangers men who've bought up over a third of the company very recently can't risk requisitioning an EGM for total boardroom control until they've secured over 50% between themselves and their fully trusted associates/alliances. They can't do it while depending on outsiders or unknown entities.

who were the shareholders who signed the egm request to instal paul murray etc?

wasn't that 30% backed?

It's too complex to keep track of, but it's safe to say that the landscape's changed considerably since then.

Posted on another site

Glenmuir 1.0m shares

Norne Anstalt 1.2m shares

Putney Holdings Ltd 700k shares

Gorbon Limited 1.55m shares

Asia Credit Corporation (Chris Andrew Morgan) (Rafat Rizvi) 400k shares

Eurovestech Plc 600k

Insight Investment Management (Global) Ltd unknown holding

This bunch are actually of particular interest because they were original placees brought in by GreenCo back in July & August of 2012 and possibly constitute a fair wee chunk of Sandy Easdales mysterious/unknown proxy votes.

As well as those names in the list some of the other original placees were as follows:

David Gowans - 1,000,000 shares

Andy Hosie - 900,000 shares

Alan MacKenzie - 500,000 shares

Richard Berstein - 400,000 shares

Graham Herring - 400,000 shares

plus a bunch of others who bought 200k, 100k, 50k etc etc.

I've got a full list made up that I'll post later, although obviously some of these original 'investors' will have sold up by now.

Here's a list I made up in excel which includes as much of the latest shareholder info we have and also includes old info like the biggest of the original shareholders who bought shares from GreenCo back in July & August 2012, but as I said in my previous post, some of these remaining original shareholders may well have sold up already, so it's very unlikely to be 100% accurate.

The interesting thing though, is that this list only totals up to about 90.5%, so it still leaves a fairly large chunk of almost 10% as 'unknown' to us.

Fn2a1Mz.png

Edited by Zappa