Sons of Struth

8 mins ·

It would appear that the forms submitted to the land registry were approved by Leach and Llambias ONLY and without board approval or NOMAD agreement

For those who missed earlier post, Imran Ahmad was at the London offices of WH Ireland yesterday.

This is fast becoming the carve up I always feared.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth

That sounds a bit too convenient for Somers and the Easdales regarding their duties.

Is it really just simple greed that is the motivation for Cashley?

I think he also does not like to be beaten. He is a control freak with no concern how he gets control. He will walk over dead bodies if needed.

MERLIN:merlin2:

A Safe Pair Of Hands

January 15, 2015 / billmcmurdo

The burning question in the ongoing Ibrox saga is: Does my blog title correctly describe Mike Ashley’s role at Ibrox?

Especially after news of the Sports Direct magnate’s intent to hold security of prize assets Ibrox and Murray Park against his latest loan to the club.

Brian Kennedy, a man who has previously attempted takeovers at Ibrox, thinks that Ashley’s securing the assets is a reasonable condition for Rangers taking his money.

Speaking in the Daily Record, Kennedy said: “I can understand why Ashley’s offer is secured against Ibrox because I wanted to do the same thing when I offered the club money in November. The key difference was that my offer was conditional upon Ibrox being placed in a trust. I wanted to ensure it was secured for the best long term interest of the club. I made it clear that Ibrox Stadium would only ever be used as a place for Rangers Football Club to play football.”

Kennedy went on to say that Ashley could assuage fan fears by making a pledge that Ibrox will only be ever used for Rangers playing there. My own understanding is that this is exactly in line with Ashley’s thinking but am aware of reasons why Ashley is maintaining his legendary tight-lipped stance on his involvement with Rangers.

I am also aware that Ashley, all things going well, has good long-term intentions at Ibrox. People keep asking me why then does he not make a statement and my question to them is: Is £10 million not enough of a statement? Yes, it is a loan but that is where things are right now. It is the SFA which is blocking an increase in shareholding by Ashley, let us remind ourselves. As I have blogged before, there is a high-powered combination of interests which is doing everything it can to block Ashley from taking his place at the table in Scottish football. Sadly, some of these include men used to wearing a blue blazer and RFC club tie.

There are many in our game who are genuinely frightened by the prospect of a Rangers powered by Ashley’s substantial wealth and business interests.

This is the real reason Ashley is finding it tough to progress his interest in the club.

Make no mistake – if Ashley’s intentions were proved to be harmful to Rangers, I would oppose him as vigorously as anyone but it takes a big stretch of the imagination to make this argument.

I am often accused – and was sadly earlier by a regular contributor to this blog – of having an agenda.

I have never hid my agenda from anyone.

It is to have the strongest possible Rangers Football club on and off the park.

If that means having a genuine, no-nonsense, hard-nosed billionaire in charge of the club, then excuse me all over the place for wanting exactly that.

Is Mike Ashley the real deal, the genuine article?

Is he the safe pair of hands The Rangers need?

I only know one thing.

Those who hate Rangers FC are terrified to find out and thus are doing everything they can to stop it happening.

McMurdo is simply a tool of spin who is used by Irvine, to further the interests of his clients.

To try and pretend otherwise is to patronise the supports intelligence and lie to them.

Edited by buster.