Putting to one side that there is a battle for control raging at the minute, have any of the outside parties been given the type of access required to be able to reveal that sort of detail?

What sort of access ? Financially I'd say it fairly obvious where we are.

Anyone who watches the current team on the park(and what we have in the dug out) surely knows that serious funds are required.

All I'm asking is do all parties have that sort of money?

It is utterly bizarre that this can be done openly and apparently legally and hardly anyone seems to be able to intervene. Do Somers and Easdale think they can walk the streets of Glasgow if this goes through? Does Ashley think he gets away with this in the modern media age? I'm not sure whether he has any by now, but the amount of shyte thrown his way will sure tar his reputation as a business man - whether he cares or not.

BTW, King was supposed to call for a EGM this morning, was he not?

Putting to one side that there is a battle for control raging at the minute, have any of the outside parties been given the type of access required to be able to reveal that sort of detail?

We know it's in a bad way - but not getting official access whould not prevent all bidding parties stating their intentions and providing the fans with a strategy, vision, plan for the future.

I am sure T3B's have good intentions - but what specifically do they have planned for the club in the future. The fans are owed an insight. Their communication has been poor, to say the least.

Edited by MoodyBlue

BTW, King was supposed to call for a EGM this morning, was he not?

I've read it would not be announced till after 5PM as it could affect today's share price. Not sure how true that is .....

We know it's in a bad way - but not getting official access whould not prevent all bidding parties stating their intentions and providing the fans with a strategy, vision, plan for the future.

I am sure T3B's have good intentions - but what specifically do they have planned for the club in the future. The fans are owed an insight. Their communication has been poor, to say the least.

The fans don't deserve to be told anything which could change further down the line due to unforeseen circumstances. What group would lay out their finances while engaged in a takeover attempt? I suspect that your nosiness will be well down their list of priorities at the current time.

What sort of access ? Financially I'd say it fairly obvious where we are.

Anyone who watches the current team on the park(and what we have in the dug out) surely knows that serious funds are required.

All I'm asking is do all parties have that sort of money?

You have repeatedly told everyone that King doesn't have it. Do you not have the inside track on any of the others?

how did king or the 3 bears not know about this 35 day rule thing , taken their eye off the ball

Unless they were planning to use Ibrox as security, it doesn't really effect any of their plans or offers.

BTW, sorry if I've missed an obvious point here but, given the clearly disastrous consequences of this (i.e. huge fan backlash, reduced matchday and retail revenue, etc.), why, at an EGM, would any "neutral" shareholder vote to keep the current board in place? Let's say the Easdale block is in Ashley's pocket, and will be reimbursed in backhanded fashion - what's in it for the rest? It seems to me a vote to keep the board equates to a vote to lose a large percentage of income and encumber the company with unpayable debt.

Edited by Thinker

how did king or the 3 bears not know about this 35 day rule thing , taken their eye off the ball

The club in the middle of discussions with them decided that they intended to grant Ashey a standard security over Ibrox and Ashely (or the club) submitted the appropriate notice to the Land Register. Not much they can do if the club act in a duplicitous manner.