We must en masse oppose this with every fiber of our being. At best the ****s will pilfer and fritter the 10 million leaving us 13 million in debt and at worst we will lose ibrox for ever.

Loans are clearly needed and whoever supplies them will no doubt want security but we must have people in charge we can trust.

This is why it was vital people did not renew in the summer. We need to be able to withdraw funding totally when it is required.

its game over GS

and in our hearts we knew this day was coming 3 years ago

you either fund ****co or you don't

I do not understand the board - surely by pandering to Ashley they are further alienating their customer base.

If run properly the club should be able to make money - so why run it into the ground?

Not one of them cares a jot about the club.

Kennedy craves the media spotlight.

I couldnt give a shit what Kennedy craves. You are focusing on the small stuff when you focus on that.

Meanwhile, a clear asset grab is being undertaken and we care about what Kennedy thinks ? Wow.

I couldnt give a shit what Kennedy craves. You are focusing on the small stuff when you focus on that.

Meanwhile, a clear asset grab is being undertaken and we care about what Kennedy thinks ? Wow.

You focussing on me focussing on what Kennedy thinks - now that really is small stuff!

If me taking my eye off the ball to give my point of view caused a seismic shift in the fortunes of The Rangers, please accept my deepest apologies. :P