That's a PR disaster for the Easdales.

If they think allowing their spokesman Jack Irvine to use zombie wisecracks against Paul Murray on behalf of them - and by default their fellow Rangers directors - is acceptable, then they're not on the ball at all.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! :laugh:

Why on earth do they need to deny taking money out of the club ......who and when were they accused.......

It is the duture contracts that await their gravy train and it it is up to a forensic accountant to uncover such ....

Talking of truths ..... Convicted Criminal VAT fraud .....

Richard Wilson@RichwilBBC 24s25 seconds ago

Dave King statement regarding his SARS case: "I am happy with the settlement and the opportunity to lead a normal business life.

"My business interests have performed very strongly post-settlement with the SA government by far my largest customer.

"I am also able to enjoy my role as Executive Chairman of a public company without the integrity issues that previously dogged me."

More to follow @BBCSportScot online

there's been 2 full frontal assaults on King today

and both work for the BBC

English on BBC page

and Speirs in the Herald

I think English is bandwagoning

and Spiers is a weirdo who hates Rangers but has been saying that Ashley is ok.

but what else do we expect !

there's been 2 full frontal assaults on King today

and both work for the BBC

English on BBC page

and Speirs in the Herald

I think English is bandwagoning

and Spiers is a weirdo who hates Rangers but has been saying that Ashley is ok.

but what else do we expect !

Spiers has helped Irvine on and off now for the last couple of years.

I reckon its simply the opinion of English and he can be a bit like a dug wi a bone.

Tom's agression re.King is weird to behold, it really sounds like he hates him. For why I dunno, maybe there's something personal. Wilson's dissection of where King stands re. fit & proper and precisely why he released his statement of the day left Tom looking a bit incoherent & blinkered:I can't for the life of me work out why such a good writer and analyst is quite so one-eyed on this topic.

Tom's agression re.King is weird to behold, it really sounds like he hates him. For why I dunno, maybe there's something personal. Wilson's dissection of where King stands re. fit & proper and precisely why he released his statement of the day left Tom looking a bit incoherent & blinkered:I can't for the life of me work out why such a good writer and analyst is quite so one-eyed on this topic.

It's the elephant in the room with English and his colleagues Spiers, Thompson, Spence, Cosgrove, Keevins, Delahunt and many more. Bigotry.