Tom's agression re.King is weird to behold, it really sounds like he hates him. For why I dunno, maybe there's something personal. Wilson's dissection of where King stands re. fit & proper and precisely why he released his statement of the day left Tom looking a bit incoherent & blinkered:I can't for the life of me work out why such a good writer and analyst is quite so one-eyed on this topic.

Richard Wilson has an excellent grasp on the facts of the Rangers saga, probably better than any other journalist. To a degree he also provides balance where needed when the likes of Chris McLaughlin come on to give an exclusive and often slant from Toxic Jack.

One to one RW would tear anyone of the others a new one if allowed and he would do so with calm reasoned facts and detail.

Some of the others glean the outline of an argument from social media sites like TSFM and go with it but can often be caught out because they haven´t really done much in the way of deep research. IIRC English was involved in twitter a lot when the news of DK´s tax settlement came through and he decided to go with it and now pushes everytime an opportunity comes up. I guess he is looking for an angle to grab hold of in the Rangers narrative and it is easier than keeping up with new developments in detail.

Spiers is the worst of the lot for this and is a pathetic excuse of a journalist who doesn´t really understand football that well, nor has ever bothered to try that hard. Irvine recruited him for occasional use when he started to do more BBC work. Only in Scotland would Spiers get away with being such a lazy fraud.

Edited by buster.

Tom's agression re.King is weird to behold, it really sounds like he hates him. For why I dunno, maybe there's something personal. Wilson's dissection of where King stands re. fit & proper and precisely why he released his statement of the day left Tom looking a bit incoherent & blinkered:I can't for the life of me work out why such a good writer and analyst is quite so one-eyed on this topic.

Yahoo's fear king and his money.

Ah come on, he's not that bad. Poor old Graham.

He is like a footballer who picks up a decent wage but hardly ever plays and when he does you don´t notice him on the ball, only making a fanny of himself by getting sent off for verbose industrial language.

:laugh:

...:seal:

Edited by buster.

The majority of them, if not all, want Rangers back, but not in the old dominant confrontational way. They want us back in a defeated brow beaten fashion - just able to survive, enough to give the Scottish game a lift, but like a wounded lion that they can prod and goad every now and then. It would also feed their appetite to watch this great club getting 'put in its place' fairly frequently, especially by the 'romantic, unblemished' Selik.

The one man they fear would bring back the old fire is Dave King. Speak to their fans. He's the one man they fear. I don't know why 100%. But they fear him like no other nonetheless. Maybe because he would be here for good and they know he doesn't do things by halves.

Being involved with Irvine certainly doesn't do the Easdales any favours

they have never had any favours to begin with, They lied when they said they had nothing to do with him, yet toxic is doing their dirty work to try and keep them on the boards.

Edited by Little General