rangers got thompson

absolutely brilliant to see us getting good scots who know what rangers are about. hopefully compliment that with foreigners who are worthy and embrace us eg big dado!

also hope that uefa bring in some cap on homegrown players... maybe will even out the playing field as the rich get richer...

back on topic.

Welcome to Rangers and enjoy returning us to the glory days! :D

Surprised at that to be honest as i thought our main aim was Brown. I think Hibs were more willing to let Thomson go as they have been dropping him recently anyway.

The Beeb reported Hibs as saying Brown won't be leaving in january but i suppose that depends on the price.

I have one negative, i really like Hemdani and fear we may lose one of our few technically gifted players.

Haven't been near a puter or a TV since 4pm today so when I got home to my puter and went to the Sky Sports website I was pleasantly surprised (to say the least) that we had signed him. Great signing from Wattie.

Anymore to come?

poor celtic are fuming i bet.

Taken from The Cuddleboard

'i fucking hate walter smith .a back stabber .cheating bastard a turncoat taps up every player and then tonite getting thompson when he was just about to sign for us fucking hun wank'.

Loving the way he can't spell the guys name right and how he prefers using full stops instead of commas. :D

I have one negative, i really like Hemdani and fear we may lose one of our few technically gifted players.

I think Hemdani is a very good player, but he's just not suited to playing midfield in the SPL for some reason. He's got a fabulous touch and has been our best player at times this season, but there's not much end product to his game at all. I still say that playing centre half, I saw him beating more players coming from there as opposed to when he was playing in central midfield. Not sure if its the system or the players around him, but he's just not lived up to his potential.

I think Hemdani is a very good player, but he's just not suited to playing midfield in the SPL for some reason. He's got a fabulous touch and has been our best player at times this season, but there's not much end product to his game at all. I still say that playing centre half, I saw him beating more players coming from there as opposed to when he was playing in central midfield. Not sure if its the system or the players around him, but he's just not lived up to his potential.

That is where i see him playing as sweeper. Behind the back 3 when defending and moving into midfield when we have the ball. Maybe i have been in Holland too long.

Hartley bid is apparently going to be upped today.

Would we rather have Brown in with Thompson though? And TBH I can't see the wee ******* coming to Rangers. He maybe Bazza's mate et al, but he does not like Rangers.