probably because their members agree with the stance on the whole. or at least understand it.

So the RFB board was put under pressure to speak out, presumably by some who are RF members, and yet they are happy for RF to remain clammed up?

Double standards?

That's a matter for each individual and their conscience.

Not easy getting 11 fans to agree on any subject at any time.

Should it not be the case that those on the RFB casting their votes should be casting based on the feelings of the fans group they represent ? Or maybe that is what happened anyway, I'm probably just reading your response wrong FS :P

Should it not be the case that those on the RFB casting their votes should be casting based on the feelings of the fans group they represent ? Or maybe that is what happened anyway, I'm probably just reading your response wrong FS :P

It was crystal clear how the vast majority of fans felt on the matter, I'd like think my actions reflected that.

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling.

It was crystal clear how the vast majority of fans felt on the matter, I'd like think my actions reflected that.

Your actions most certainly Sir.

I was just confused when you said that RFB members voted based on "each individual and their conscience" - I guess my question (not an accusation) was whether each RFB member canvassed the support group that they represented prior to voting or did they place their vote based on how they think their constituents felt ?

Not a big deal FS, was just curious is all.

Your actions most certainly Sir.

I was just confused when you said that RFB members voted based on "each individual and their conscience" - I guess my question (not an accusation) was whether each RFB member canvassed the support group that they represented prior to voting or did they place their vote based on how they think their constituents felt ?

Not a big deal FS, was just curious is all.

I can only speak for myself but when I voted I did so on the basis of both the will of the fans and my own conscience based on the available information.

There may well be an occasion when where my own view on a particular matter and that of the majority of the fans differ (like during the Whyte and Green tenures) and I'll have to deal with that when it occurs.

I see the 2 groups as completely different....

The RST is a supporters club, who happen to run a scheme for buying shares.

RF is a community company setup for the sole purpose of buying shares in a particular entity - RIFC. At present the volume of shares acquired does not give the RF company a significant voice.

I see the 2 groups as completely different....

The RST is a supporters club, who happen to run a scheme for buying shares.

RF is a community company setup for the sole purpose of buying shares in a particular entity - RIFC. At present the volume of shares acquired does not give the RF company a significant voice.

The RST is about fan ownership but it is also prepared to get involved in the issues of the day because the RST puts Rangers first.

It will fight the good fight - alone if it has to.

Rangers First is not putting Rangers first when it cannot find the words to publicly speak out at a time when credible people are concerned that Ashley could be asset-stripping the club.

If RF opposes the current board, let it say so - loudly.

Its continued silence damns it.

This thread isn't about Rangers First.

Please give it a rest and stop polluting multiple threads with your anti-RF agenda and constant rhetoric.

This thread isn't about Rangers First.

Please give it a rest and stop polluting multiple threads with your anti-RF agenda and constant rhetoric.

Anti-RFB rhetoric is okay but anti-RF rhetoric is not?