Well, no-one can answer that and clearly, investors like Laxey, R&M and Hargreave Hale are difficult to predict. However, it's my own belief (and I may well be wrong) we could have averted the last 12 months (at least) if there had been a bit more of the attitude we've seen from King et al now in the latter half of 2013.

If you look at the post#1 from chilledbear in the thread - Dave King interview with Gary Ralston - the clue lies in there.

The big mistake of releasing Norman Crighton caused the institutions to have had enough and sell their shares to T3B & DK. Without these DK couldn't have called the meeting.

"The key event was the removal, the very non-strategic removal, by the board or the powers-that-be behind the board, of Norman Crighton. That was the single biggest tactical error that the board made because once he was gone the institutions said: ‘Look, that’s enough now, this is not being run on a proper basis’. That was the basis for the Three Bears being able to acquire their shares from Laxey and it was the basis for me acquiring shares. That became a turning point and if you look at it now, really other than River & Mercantile there is no real institution in there. So I feel very, very strong and solid about the current shareholder mix. If that hadn't happened I would have been in the same situation perhaps Paul was in (previously), where I certainly wouldn't have called the meeting with the same level of confidence.”

Yes, I did note that but IMHO, money talks. And there wasn't enough of it offered previously.

Edited by Frankie

Last possible legal date. As disgusting as it is predictable from the blazer chasers.

Could also be seen as a positive if the board thought they had enough votes now they would have made it as quick as possible so as King had as little as possible time to influence people.

Well we are all entitled to our opinions Anchorman.

I think he' date=' like all others vying for control of our club, had up to the recent interview been woefully short in spelling out his plans for the club to fans.[/quote']

No one can outline a plan until they see the true mess the accounts are.

the only plan needing outlined currently is how this Board are removed and replaced with one people can trust.

the detail can come after.