Could this be what the Rangers board wanted all along?

DL made my blood boil with the stuff I was reading, also, I dont really know much of BL, but it seems wholly unprofessional to say what he said and ask for it not to be minuted. The RFB are Rangers fans who gave the board a vote of no confidence, there was always going to be a strong chance they would minute absolutely everything that was said.

I don't think that the RFB should allow themselves to be sacked. You were elected by the fans and should continue to serve. Keep the FB open and continue to criticise and continue to call for meetings where appropriate.

I don't think that they should preempt it either.

I don't think that the RFB should allow themselves to be sacked. You were elected by the fans and should continue to serve. Keep the FB open and continue to criticise and continue to call for meetings where appropriate.

I don't think that they should preempt it either.

That's what makes me think they had it planned. Not sure on breaking any agreements which could have some blow back on them if they were to continue without the Rangers boards permission, but even if they are banned from holding meetings in Ibrox, there are plenty other establishments which im sure will be more than happy to help them continue to have their voice heard.

Safe to say some owe the Fans Board an apology

Who owes who what?

Perhaps if any apologies are to be given out, those who have constantly criticised, insulted and abused those bears who've exposed the chancers in control of our club a whole lot longer than the RFB, may wish to re-examine their contribution as well? Especially those bears who've continually backed various regimes and directors in the face of overwhelming incompetency.

Or perhaps, even better, we move on beyond 'we told you so' playground politics and ensured we take our club back from said chancers.

Edited by Frankie

As for this latest bizarre episode in this farce, well, good on the RFB for sticking to their guns in the face of unfair pressure from club directors.

If they weren't already then the positions of Llambias and Leach are certainly untenable now.

I respect them for this, because it was unexpected.

I'm not overly surprised to be honest. The RFB project may have been flawed from the outset but the model did allow us to raise the issues we wanted. Yes, we were reliant on those on the board doing so and while I don't know many of the reps, I was confident enough that they'd do their jobs accordingly. As long as we did ours...

In that respect in many ways the likes of Llambias were a hostage to fortune.