The bears were getting restless and the RFB had to post the minutes. They couldn't wait any longer, particularly as everything is time sensitive at the moment.

I've tried to find an argument that I believe in to disagree with you on that and am failing. Perhaps the answer is that it should be taken out and the minutes be reissued without the offending line. The board are adept at this given the number of statements that they issue and withdraw so I don't see why another organisation can't take the same approach. The board obviously see this as a valid way of dealing with things.

Good to know that they didn't do anything wrong in publishing them to FB first.

Obviously FS has confirmed that this was not the case.

The bears were getting restless and the RFB had to post the minutes.

I know of at least one member of the Board who was abused on FB as a result of what an individual saw as a delay; so it is understandable that they decided to publish and be damned.

Good to know that they didn't do anything wrong in publishing them to FB first.

Not quite what I said. My opinion is that there is nothing to prevent them publishing on FB but it is at least implied that the Club has first shout. However, if the Club were given the opportunity and refused then I think the RFB did the right thing in publishing themselves.

I've tried to find an argument that I believe in to disagree with you on that and am failing. Perhaps the answer is that it should be taken out and the minutes be reissued without the offending line.

I regard it as a grave error of judgement on the part of the Secretary to include that comment and also whoever was responsible for publishing in that format and if that was the whole Board then they all made a mistake.

It was a cheap shot and I agree that it should be deleted asap and it would be better if an apology was issued as well.

The RFB need to retain the moral high ground.

How do you know if or how I voted in the poll?

Anyone could access the full poll results (even without being logged in!) just by clicking the number of votes next to each poll option, so SBS will have seen that you didn't vote for the removal of Llambias or Leach and that you didn't vote for the appointment of Dave King, Paul Murray or John Gilligan either.

Anyone could access the full poll results (even without being logged in!) just by clicking the number of votes next to each poll option, so SBS will have seen that you didn't vote for the removal of Llambias or Leach and that you didn't vote for the appointment of Dave King, Paul Murray or John Gilligan either.

Each to their own.... but WOW :shock:

I guess BH believes the bullshit being spread that Llambias and Leach are their own men and not Mike Ashley placemen - either that or believes that they are actually capable of returning us to former glories. Or he just doesn't believe in King, Murray & Gilligan.

Wish I had his same sense of optimism.

So Mr Harris likes Ashely's control regime and does not want King, Murray or Gilligan on board, so what?