Walter Backs the RST!

The problem with AM and KMD is that they were not up to the job, everyone could see in the first season that Ally was going to be the same type of manager as Walter, but he was much much less effective. What Walter did, did work the majority of the time, I dont blame him for them two not having their own ideas and being able to step out of his shadow.

In all fairness, it was a big shadow to step out of in terms of footballing achievements.

We're also still suffering from the legacy he has left behind. Poor coaching, lack of youth development, extremely negative tactics and archaic philosophy.

And Ally McCoist.;)2

I agree.

Walter has a lot to answer to with regard to the dire football 'philosophy' which has engulfed our club for years.

On top of that he had us playing some shocking 'football' which we have continued to this day.

I wish he had left McDowell at Celtic and I wish he had not recommended Ally as manager.

Agree with that part bud. As far as I remember McDowell was highly thought of when he came to us.

In all fairness, it was a big shadow to step out of in terms of footballing achievements.

Huge, and a huge risk which didnt pay off unfortunately.

Your negativity is utterly relentless mate. You do not have a good word to say about anyone.

What on earth would actually satisfy you? And what ever drew you to support this club?

We have all had our lows but you seem to hate every minute of it!!

So everyone on forums tells me. Turns out I was right about everything.

So everyone on forums tells me. Turns out I was right about everything.

That's not an excuse to derail threads. This thread was about the proxying of shares and you turned it into a debate about his management ability. Please keep to the subject in future or start another thread.

the rst have been superb of late. well done to them.

I'd agree with that and would also extend my thanks to RF and the RFB - both of whom have also played an important part in getting to the cusp of victory.

It's clear that a huge percentage of fans are now aware of how bad the recent management of the club has been. Despite a noisy (small) minority saying otherwise, the fan groups have done a vital job in getting that message to the masses.