EGM Result: King resolutions pass with 85% of vote

So I decided to take a half day and head to Ibrox. Parked the car at the Broomloan around 1pm and walked round to the argyle. No movement checked twitter etc press conference at 2:30pm. The press were told to head for the media room so I thought King etc would come out the front door after the press conference. Got car, got a heat, charged phone and headed onto Edmiston Drive. Checked twitter and saw the photos of them outside the Argyle. Bas***d missed them. Ran round missed it. So decided to hang about. Back round to the Argyle as the car they arrived in was sitting there. The chauffeur came out and got in the car, so I jumped in mine and followed him. He done one full lap and stopped at the ticket office I strolled past him thinking whys he stopped there ......., as John Gilligan walked past my car. Oaft. Engine still running I jumped out to shake the hand of Dave King and Paul Murray and gave my personal thanks from the fans.

Worth the wait. What a day.

Edited by JTP

So I decided to take a half day and head to Ibrox. Parked the car at the Broomloan around 1pm and walked round to the argyle. No movement checked twitter etc press conference at 2:30pm. The press were told to head for the media room so I thought King etc would come out the front door after the press conference. Got car, got a heat, charged phone and headed onto Edmiston Drive. Checked twitter and saw the photos of them outside the Argyle. Bas***d missed them. Ran round missed it. So decided to hang about. Back round to the Argyle as the car they arrived in was sitting there. The chauffeur came out and got in the car, so I jumped in mine and followed him. He done one full lap and stopped at the ticket office I strolled past him thinking whys he stopped there ......., as John Gilligan walked past my car. Oaft. Engine still running I jumped out to shake the hand of Dave King and Paul Murray and gave my personal thanks from the fans.

Worth the wait. What a day.

Your post about taking a half day earlier in the thread made me laugh. I was bursting to get away from work too! Not to Ibrox unfortunately, but good work tracking them down.

Your post about taking a half day earlier in the thread made me laugh. I was bursting to get away from work too! Not to Ibrox unfortunately, but good work tracking them down.

Gaffer is out of the country it made it easier mate .....

I despair when I hear Rangers supporters saying promotion not priority. I really do

What are we supposed to say mate, the club will die if we don't. Everybody wants promotion but King and whoever are building in a safety net.

What are we supposed to say mate, the club will die if we don't. Everybody wants promotion but King and whoever are building in a safety net.

You don't have to go that far but we still have a more than realistic chance to go up via the play-offs and should be doing all we can to achieve that

Edited by simplythebest