John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

How about a gesture of thanks towards the thousands who have stood by the team and club through a horrible season? That's not been easy, and it deserves acknowledgement regardless of whether you believe boycotting was the way to go or not.

This isn't a jealousy point because I'd say no to a directors box seat if I ever somehow got offered, very happy in my Copland Front seat of 11 years. But I don't feel it's particularly respectful to 23000 plus people.

Sorry, but I don't see that it deserves acknowledgement. I don't have a problem with people who went above and beyond getting an invite to a game, but those like you and me didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

How about a gesture of thanks towards the thousands who have stood by the team and club through a horrible season? That's not been easy, and it deserves acknowledgement regardless of whether you believe boycotting was the way to go or not.

This isn't a jealousy point because I'd say no to a directors box seat if I ever somehow got offered, very happy in my Copland Front seat of 11 years. But I don't feel it's particularly respectful to 23000 plus people.

by your previous logic they should be banned,

all non necessary tasks.

do you think they have any intention of bringing in anyone until next season and what do you think the honest chances of that person not having a previous affiliation are?

so even tasks that take seconds should be ignored. you know that a manager hunt isn't an actual hunt involving chasing one down physically right?

Sorry, but I don't see that it deserves acknowledgement. I don't have a problem with people who went above and beyond getting an invite to a game, but those like you and me didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

This has arguably been the worst season in the club's history mate with one horrible match after another, all the while sitting amongst increasingly cold empty conditions. I don't know about you but giving up has felt more appealing at times.

I'm not expecting or wanting an invite but it does seem like all credit is going towards one 'section' of the support and it's being done to death. Are they entitled to sit in the box whenever now or was it a pure one of? In King's view did those of us who kept going let him down? Does he even want us to renew for next season?

so even tasks that take seconds should be ignored. you know that a manager hunt isn't an actual hunt involving chasing one down physically right?
you want to have a go at me while completely failing to grasp the difference between finding a manager and a stop gap. the only thing the new board could do in the run upto the egm once they were convinced of victory,was asses the management and playing situation. They have failed to do that.

Its one thing to determine you need time to fully asses the requirements of a full time replacement. Its another to accept the continuation of medriocracy leading the failure to gain promotion in the intervening time. The consequences of such an approach far out weigh the short term benefits.

there is no excuse of merit for not having magath ready to go. He has voiced not only his willingness but his understanding of the situation.

if the roles were reversed you would have jumped on the old board rightfully so for that lack of understanding the situation. dont let your standards slip now. We have a long hard road ahead that has no room for hesitation or weakness.

This has arguably been the worst season in the club's history mate with one horrible match after another, all the while sitting amongst increasingly cold empty conditions. I don't know about you but giving up has felt more appealing at times.

Agree 100%.

I'm not expecting or wanting an invite but it does seem like all credit is going towards one 'section' of the support and it's being done to death. Are they entitled to sit in the box whenever now or was it a pure one of? In King's view did those of us who kept going let him down? Does he even want us to renew for next season?

Presumably the invitation was a one-off. Out of the fans who were invited into the box last night there were several season ticket holders, so it's not just boycotters. I understand that Gilligan has been at most games this season. I just don't see it as a boycott/non-boycott thing.

I'm also different from you in that I'd love an invite to the box. :)

you want to have a go at me while completely failing to grasp the difference between finding a manager and a stop gap. the only thing the new board could do in the run upto the egm once they were convinced of victory,was asses the management and playing situation. They have failed to do that.

Its one thing to determine you need time to fully asses the requirements of a full time replacement. Its another to accept the continuation of medriocracy leading the failure to gain promotion in the intervening time. The consequences of such an approach far out weigh the short term benefits.

there is no excuse of merit for not having magath ready to go. He has voiced not only his willingness but his understanding of the situation.

if the roles were reversed you would have jumped on the old board rightfully so for that lack of understanding the situation. dont let your standards slip now. We have a long hard road ahead that has no room for hesitation or weakness.

the old board steadfastly refused to act. the new one have been in place for 5 days.

your at it.

Agree 100%.

Presumably the invitation was a one-off. Out of the fans who were invited into the box last night there were several season ticket holders, so it's not just boycotters. I understand that Gilligan has been at most games this season. I just don't see it as a boycott/non-boycott thing.

I'm also different from you in that I'd love an invite to the box. :)

It's the best place in the world to watch football.