John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

But the point is that almost without exception RST words and actions are the same as the majority of fans. Not always granted but certainly almost so.

Listen, I agree with you in that the Trust (and Chris) are far from perfect - no argument from me. However, it's up to us to ensure they're accountable - either by joining the Trust or - as RF have done - offer an alternative. Similarly, if Chris is to be a fan rep per se (i.e. representing everyone) then he'll have to act in such a way and we'll all decide if he's trustworthy and doing a good job.

Now, we're going round in circles somewhat so I'm happy to leave this here for another day.

agree to disagree as said earlier frankie.

nobody thinks they cant do two things at once. as far as time management goes with the season running out the boards priority should be a stop gap in place till the end of season with the goal of promotion and ending the embarrassing spectacle both on and at the side of the park.Not paying back favours that hint towards the old boys nework being alive and well.

So they should set aside all tasks until that is done?

Next thing he'll be appointed Chair of the reconstituted Fans Board with Dingwall & Houston as VC's no doubt.

QfTEjy8.jpg

The envy is palpable. Some seem to want to see a continuation of the mess at OUR club. The majority will carry on and support the new board as long as they merit it.

We need a couple of honoury board memeberships given out too, Bears that know the system, polotics, the law and the working of Scootish football. What's Hugh Dallas doing these day, Donald Findlay, David Longmuir?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

MD was there as part of the Union of Fans, the individuals involved in that were all invited to the Directors Box last night as a gesture of the new board's thanks for the UOF's efforts in pressurising the old board. Craig Houston, Monty, MD, and a few others were all there under that invite.

How about a gesture of thanks towards the thousands who have stood by the team and club through a horrible season? That's not been easy, and it deserves acknowledgement regardless of whether you believe boycotting was the way to go or not.

This isn't a jealousy point because I'd say no to a directors box seat if I ever somehow got offered, very happy in my Copland Front seat of 11 years. But I don't feel it's particularly respectful to 23000 plus people.

How about a gesture of thanks towards the thousands who have stood by the team and club through a horrible season? That's not been easy, and it deserves acknowledgement regardless of whether you believe boycotting was the way to go or not.

This isn't a jealousy point because I'd say no to a directors box seat if I ever somehow got offered, very happy in my Copland Front seat of 11 years. But I don't feel it's particularly respectful to 23000 plus people.

But the UOF were very vocal and active in getting rid of the parasites,others just sat around hoping it will end soon,and some maybe even were quite happy with the rats in charge.

Congratulations to all of the new directors!

When viewed alongside the appointment of Douglas Park on Friday, they seem like very shrewd additions to the Board.

I'm extremely confident that all of these guys will put the mammoth task of rebuilding our Club before their own self interests or the interests of others and that is exactly what is required.