John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

Clearly Chris Graham has close links to the RST.....but has there been ANY confirmation that he has been appointed as a representative of this group???

RST members are saying here that they weren't consulted, but if the board have appointed Chris as an individual, they why consult the RST membership. Were the RST contacted by the board to nominate a representative???

Why do people always think only one thing can be done at a time.
its about priorities. did we not just out board members for working to their own interests? admittedly far different ends of the spectrum.

but what is the difference to cg working with added priorities and agendas on behalf of a group, than say an ex company employee being placed to make sure that ex employers agendas are front and center?

is it too much to ask all board members work with one priority and one goal,Rangers?

Clearly Chris Graham has close links to the RST.....but has there been ANY confirmation that he has been appointed as a representative of this group???

RST members are saying here that they weren't consulted, but if the board have appointed Chris as an individual, they why consult the RST membership. Were the RST contacted by the board to nominate a

representative???

would have expected the rst to have announced his resignation. PM stated fans groups deserved a place for helping them out. dont think its a big jump to assume this is that thanks

everytime they talk they infer or even state "the fans want" which they have no right to do. They should be saying "our members" .Have never once seen any of them correct the fallacy"fans spokesman"

as for a few dozen thats just poor. The greater support stay clear of the RST for well known reasons as evidenced by thd number of members they have managed to attracted over 9years of trying. Until they remove themselves completely from you know whos shadow they will continue to remain stunted in their growth.

the apathy excuse went out the window when the RF outstripped them in a meare 12 months of exsistance. for me evidence that they understand the wider supportes thinking and desires

for me it is a wasted oppertunity that will now be used to grow Rst stremgth that it could not achieve on merit. How long before they push RST membership as automatic when buying a st? would far prefer the elected fans board instead of unelected groups aligning themselves

These people represent their members - it's as simple as that and I've never seen anyone over the years claim otherwise. If some people choose to perceive otherwise then I'm afraid that's their own fault.

When I mentioned a few dozen I was specifically talking about people who genuinely dislike Chris or disagree with his comments. of course many more are less interested in the Trust and/or fan ownership generally. RF has done very well of late but the recent circumstances are markedly different than they have been for the majority of the RST's 12 years. I know from personal experience how difficult it is to get fans to buy into the concept of fan representation and ownership. Apathy is by far the biggest issue.

You seem to have forgotten RF are now represented within the club now as well. Moreover, once again, if Chris or anyone else is underachieving then it will be down to us to point it out.

Now we can either make this work for us or against us. I know what I'll be doing...

You have lost me.
nobody thinks they cant do two things at once. as far as time management goes with the season running out the boards priority should be a stop gap in place till the end of season with the goal of promotion and ending the embarrassing spectacle both on and at the side of the park.Not paying back favours that hint towards the old boys nework being alive and well.

I say congratulations to the guys appointed to the board yesterday and good luck to them.

I do have one technical question though, how where these appointments made without a nominated advisor in place?

I thought that Nomad approval and due diligence was required to appoint a director to a PLC...

These people represent their members - it's as simple as that and I've never seen anyone over the years claim otherwise. If some people choose to perceive otherwise then I'm afraid that's their own fault.

When I mentioned a few dozen I was specifically talking about people who genuinely dislike Chris or disagree with his comments. of course many more are less interested in the Trust and/or fan ownership generally. RF has done very well of late but the recent circumstances are markedly different than they have been for the majority of the RST's 12 years. I know from personal experience how difficult it is to get fans to buy into the concept of fan representation and ownership. Apathy is by far the biggest issue.

You seem to have forgotten RF are now represented within the club now as well. Moreover, once again, if Chris or anyone else is underachieving then it will be down to us to point it out.

Now we can either make this work for us or against us. I know what I'll be doing...

i am afraid we will need to agree to disagree on every point.

Dont see anyway it will help anyone other than the few thousand members they have. Personally think it will cause harm and seperation between club and the greater support.

guess we can look back in 18 months time and see who benefitted and who lost out.

as for the RF guys they come absent the shadow that engulfs the rst, and will therefore be given the time to prove where their priorities lie.

I say congratulations to the guys appointed to the board yesterday and good luck to them.

I do have one technical question though, how where these appointments made without a nominated advisor in place?

I thought that Nomad approval and due diligence was required to appoint a director to a PLC...

I would assume because they are Non-Executive Directors?