Chris Graham Twitter problem

Let's see if words of one syllable will help. This has taken me some time, so I hope you appreciate the effort.

When wear-tie man say or do bad thing, man make club look bad. Big not-pay-tax man make club look bad, big daft tweet man make club look bad. Me not like when club look bad, me like it when club look good.

Hey, I understand that you have an issue with anyone who makes the club look bad. However the point that I'm making is that you are comparing apples and oranges.

It is you who equated Graham's tweet with the outside actions of Easdale. Do you honestly believe that they are equally as bad as each other and deserve to be compared?

It seemed an unnecessary comparison and a simple retweet compared to everything that Easdale has done in the past are so far away from each other it's not true.

At the end of the day the club's reaction should be simple. Ignore.

What's good for the goose...

I disagree, and I'd disagree whoever the employee was. It has to be dealt with in one way or another otherwise the circus will drag on and we couldn't even rule out having problems with extremists.

I disagree, and I'd disagree whoever the employee was. It has to be dealt with in one way or another otherwise the circus will drag on and we couldn't even rule out having problems with extremists.

Ignoring and/or prevaricating seems to work well enough for Celtic in that sense.

I doubt many Muslims could care about Rangers and one of its lowest profile directors.

Ignoring and/or prevaricating seems to work well enough for Celtic in that sense.

I doubt many Muslims could care about Rangers and one of its lowest profile directors.

Celtic's treatment and coverage is far different to our own as we've especially realised over the last few years.

Whatever happens I can't see ignoring it being a good idea

Celtic's treatment and coverage is far different to our own as we've especially realised over the last few years.

Whatever happens I can't see ignoring it being a good idea

Yes, which is why we should follow their 'lead'. Doing so makes a point.

At the end of the day the club's reaction should be simple. Ignore.

What's good for the goose...

The Club have said they are investigating so they have to respond one way or the other.

My guess is that Mr Graham will make an apology for any unintended offence caused.

The Club have said they are investigating so they have to respond one way or the other.

My guess is that Mr Graham will make an apology for any unintended offence caused.

Not necessarily - any investigation or its outcome need not be made public.