Chris Graham Twitter problem

the sheriff who jailed that guy is the son of this man

Born April 20, 1926; Died September 11, 2007. Sheriff George Crozier, who has died aged 80, was a leading Roman Catholic layman and one of Scotland's best-known legal practitioners for more than half a century.

He shouldn't have been judging this case in my view

Edited by colinstein

I reckon so. It's a good choice of words.

My own would have been along the lines of "This is a secular democracy. Fuck off" - But then again, Islamic Jihad don't know where I live.

If they can via the computer crack into a number of banks and rob them of millions I am afraid getting your address will be childs play for someone who really wants it.

Club are saying he's not under investigation but that they would comment within 48 hours.

Ha Ha the board are learning quick. They have the 48 hours up and running already.:D

Personally, I find the language used to describe Chris Graham by some of our own fans a hell of a lot more offensive than a daft tweet/retweet.

As others have said, this is clearly a witch hunt, so I fail to see any point whatsoever in discussing the morality or semantics of silly tweets from 2 months ago, but since it's provoked such a lengthy discussion it's worth noting that Twitter is a complete minefield of threats, abuse and genuinely offensive material which in comparison make Chris Graham look angelic.

Let's at least try to keep this in perspective.