John Guidetti: Charged by SFA

Is it just me that finds this stuff pathetic? It's like teenage lassies playing their drama queen stuff. Is anybody on either side genuinely offended by any of it? Honestly and truly?

You'd have to care what that muppet thought or said to be offended .

It is pathetic and I'll never be offended by anything sang or shouted at me in a football context however....

Whilst there is a concerted attempt to legitimise one sides use of derogatory words and songs and at the same time demonise another this stuff must be highlighted. If we don't continue to point out this hypocrisy it will only go one way and it that will be not unlike Graham Speirs' "some thoughts should be criminalised" mantra from the Offensive Behaviour Act summit at Holyrood except that only Rangers fans thoughts, language and songs will be the ones to be sanctioned.

2011 - fined £12,600 after supporters make pro-IRA chants during match against Rennes

2012 - fined £21,000 after fans unfurl a banner criticising Uefa and set off flares away to Italian side Udinese

2013 - fined £4,200 when a firework is let off during qualifier against Cliftonville at Celtic Park

2014 - fined £42,000 for "illicit" banners at home defeat by AC Milan

2014 - fined £16,000 for "illicit" banners in win at home to KR Reykjavik

2015 - fined £7,300 for crowd disturbance away to Dinamo Zagreb

2015 - fined £3,600 for supporters setting off flares away to Inter Milan

In a statement, Celtic said: "Clearly Celtic Football Club is disappointed by today's decisions.

after todays latest UEFA troubles the c###s just deny before they think these days.....

Shocking! I mean, that's clearly victimisation by the Evil Empire against greatest fans in the world!

Wasn't it on Dutch TV mate?

Not sure where it was filmed.

This may already have been asked in this thread but what can the police in Scotland do when the offence was committed in Holland?

This may already have been asked in this thread but what can the police in Scotland do when the offence was committed in Holland?

Under the OBA they can act if the offensive behaviour is in relation to a regulated football match which is one where Scotland or a Scottish Club is involved.