Steven Naismith refuses to rule out Rangers return in the future

First of all Naismith would need to come clean & tell us who it was who was behind the 'I dont want to play for Sevco' nonsense at THAT press conference

Were Wishart's players union's legal mob Bridge Litigation involved ?

FWIW I dont think theres anything left in accusing these players as money-grabbers after what was to emerge about McCoist's remuneration and contractual details

Edited by RANGERRAB

First of all Naismith would need to come clean & tell us who it was who was behind the 'I dont want to play for Sevco' nonsense at THAT press conference

Were Wishart's players union's legal mob Bridge Litigation involved ?

FWIW I dont think theres anything left in accusing these players as money-grabbers after what was to emerge about McCoist's remuneration and contractual details

Even if you believe the players were right to walk out (I certainly still don't) I'm stunned any Rangers fan could forgive that press conference so easily

Am I being naive when I say that I want to see a certain type of person playing for Rangers? A person who displays character on and off the pitch? Someone who doesn't shamefully play act to try to get another player sent off. Someone who doesn't turn his back on the club that looked after him while he spent many, many months in physio in their hour of need.

so overweight alkies wouldn't play for us then ?

even though they're brilliant like Gazza or slim like Jim the first time he was with us

Even if you believe the players were right to walk out (I certainly still don't) I'm stunned any Rangers fan could forgive that press conference so easily

But I think they should explain what they said & why they said it.

Naismith, more than anyone else, I believe would split the Rangers support in a big way. The way he left has left a feeling of betrayal in many fans. For that reason, having him back is not an option, not that we'd get him any time soon anyway.

I remember worries of big splits in the support when we resigned Kenny Miller and signed Mojo

can't think of anything happening....especially when they started banging in goals

I think the Naismith situation is in a whole other league in terms of subject to Miller and Mojo.