Stevie Smith is absolutely hopeless, Vuckic is our best player. Vuckic will end up in the English Championship, Stevie Smith would struggle to get a game in the Conference.

Vuckic could even go further than that with the right coaching. It wasn't that long ago that AC Milan were after him.

I think I have finally seen through gunslinger's charade here. He's quietly honing his skills for some local party seat or the like, debating in favor of something he actually dislikes but has to follow "the party line" et al. And while gnashing his teeth when writing anti-Vuckic stuff, he is in fact enthralled by the Haris' displays week in and week out! :tu:

Sorry gs, but you have been outsmarted! :cool3:

Edited by der Berliner

Tell that to Barcelona who have lost just 19 goals in 36 games this season. Of course they defend. And they defend from the front too.

Atletico were defensively the strongest team in Europe last season. The Spanish international sides had rock solid defences until the last tournament. The Spanish league is full of top defenders.

I think I have finally seen through gunslinger's charade here. He's quietly honing his skills for some local party seat or the like, debating in favor of something he actually dislikes but has to follow "the party line" et al. And while gnashing his teeth when writing anti-Vuckic stuff, he is in fact enthralled by the Haris' displays week in and week out! :tu:

Sorry gs, but you have been outsmarted! :cool3:

My brother said to me last night that he doesn't think gunslinger even believes himself what he's writing about Vuckic. Gunslinger, you're rumbled! :D

Atletico were defensively the strongest team in Europe last season. The Spanish international sides had rock solid defences until the last tournament. The Spanish league is full of top defenders.

Exactly my point. GS would have you believe otherwise...