Go tell real Madrid then. This is a hugely well documented issue.

Just off the phone to Real. I told them "gs says you can't win trophies with Ronaldo in your team making 22 Assists and scoring 58 goals, although you did win the Champions League and the Spanish cup when he scored fewer goals and made fewer assists and the Spanish League tile when he scored more goals with fewer assists."

They said they'd get back to me once they'd worked that one out.

He's greedy.

For example he takes all the free kicks but has scored one all season.

I think that Law had a go at one yesterday.

I was pretty disappointed as I wanted Vučkić to take it. He's much better and probably would have scored.

I think that Law had a go at one yesterday.

I was pretty disappointed as I wanted Vučkić to take it. He's much better and probably would have scored.

Lol sorry I meant Ronaldo with that one. I have no problem with Harris hitting free kicks. Did well with his one yesterday.

The reality is his positives far outweighed his negatives yesterday. I will admit I did see him twice giving up a bit on tracking men back, but the good things he did in defence again far outweighed the negatives That side of the game can be learned and it is clear he is learning. He is only 22.

Ronaldo didn't know when to release the ball when he first went to Man Utd and the forwards got really frustrated because they had already made their forward runs and he still hadn't released it, but he learned!

I can understand what GS is saying about needing every man giving everything against Hibs as it was at Easter Road (so where does that leave Vuckic as a non-tackling play maker). What I would say is that we wont get away with the same way we turned them over again. For a start we beat them with our 3 at the back and our two fullbacks hurting them. McGregor had a stormer, but he wont be at fullback this time. Also I cant see Moshni being trusted again, and McCulloch wont be there. Hibs will be all over Wallace like a rash.

McCall needs to spring another surprise, but one that includes the guy most likely to open them up. Pirlo has men in the Juventus side that know how to protect him because they know what he brings to the team. We need a system that is based around the same intelligence.

Yeah I worry about going 3 5 2 again and hoping for the same result.

Mccall may have tried a couple of things in these game with a view to that.

The diamond formation we employed in the first half on Sunday, bottles up the centre MF so may be employed but with Vuckic at no.10 in place of Clark. Smith may get a start in LMF.

We don't need to win the home game we just need to avoid defeat then go for it with care at Easter Rd. It's back to 2008 but without the need to avoid losing a goal at home.