His win rate is 30 percent. No debate indeed

That is total bullshit to blame him for that. 11 players lose a game. What was our win rate before he came with the other players. Get a grip of yourself.

He walks or saunters back. Stops a yard away from the guy with the ball and watches him advance while he walks towards another player who doesn't have the ball and is behind play. regularly!

Maybe that is good defending and it's me who is wrong but it's not for me.

Sorry, GS but that is complete nonsense. You weren't at the game yesterday and I don't know how much of it you saw on TV but in light of your past criticism I watched Vuckic very closely and he was running back most of the time and taking up his correct position at the head of of the diamond for the breakouts in the first half and cutting in from the right in the second.

Not to mention this fantastic goal line clearance

[video=youtube;-RA9e3eOptc]

Vuckic is a class act, easily our best player and IMHO better than Mcleod. 8 goals and 2 assists in 15 league games speaks volumes. That said I don't think he has quite got the strength to play in the EPL, well not yet; but is ideally suited to our team and our league. I doubt we can keep him if we don't go up but if we do, I think we should make every effort to sign him on loan again and then see where we all are at the end of 2015/16. If we are going into Europe that would be a big draw for him and others one hopes.

As to your win percentages, how about producing a table to show ALL our players in that light for comparison?

That is total bullshit to blame him for that. 11 players lose a game. What was our win rate before he came with the other players. Get a grip of yourself.

Over 60 percent.

As it is without him.

Edited by the gunslinger

Sorry, GS but that is complete nonsense. You weren't at the game yesterday and I don't know how much of it you saw on TV but in light of your past criticism I watched Vuckic very closely and he was running back most of the time and taking up his correct position at the head of of the diamond for the breakouts in the first half and cutting in from the right in the second.

Not to mention this fantastic goal line clearance

[video=youtube;-RA9e3eOptc]

Vuckic is a class act, easily our best player and IMHO better than Mcleod. 8 goals and 2 assists in 15 league games speaks volumes. That said I don't think he has quite got the strength to play in the EPL, well not yet; but is ideally suited to our team and our league. I doubt we can keep him if we don't go up but if we do, I think we should make every effort to sign him on loan again and then see where we all are at the end of 2015/16. If we are going into Europe that would be a big draw for him and others one hopes.

As to your win percentages, how about producing a table to show ALL our players in that light for comparison?

Oh he came back and contributed nothing to the defence time and again.

I saw the bulk of the game in the end.

Oh he came back and contributed nothing to the defence time and again.

I saw the bulk of the game in the end.

Honestly, this debate has become utterly pointless, since I'm no longer sure we are actually even talking about the same player.