The point is that stats DO lie - in a way. You have people slating McCoist and some others as being utter disasters as a manager, yet his stats are better than many. For various reasons. So what do stats tell us here?

You are intent to blame Vuckic for us performing worse than before or worse than when McCulloch was in the side, kindly ignoring that the team is or was not exactly the same every time, performed badly all round and that it was McCulloch who was responsible for many a goal against us. Did you check who dropped in and out of the side since Vuckic came in? For that also has an influence on how games went. Or, on the other hand - and you can sure dodge this easily enough as you are not the manager - imagine we hadn't played Vuckic, who would have taken his place instead? Someone of the squad who would have secured us the goals and assists Vuckic provided. Someone who could have done that all season but somehow didn't show up.

One of the players who did when he was injured.

Real Madrid have one of the greatest players ever but they can't win trophies with him in their team.

They will need to either get rid of Ronaldo or he will need to play differently.

We need to drop vuckic or he needs to play differently.

Use him as a sub he's scored 2 or 3 as a sub.

If you have a different solution post it.

No one can possibly believe nothing needs to change.

Even mccall has shuffled his position twice in 2 games he knows the score I think.

Oh I think something needs to change. I think you need to get your head looked at by a psychiatrist. Yo seem to have a personal issue with Vuckic that is blurring your vision. It is nearly bordering on stalking.:)

Oh I think something needs to change. I think you need to get your head looked at by a psychiatrist. Yo seem to have a personal issue with Vuckic that is blurring your vision. It is nearly bordering on stalking.:)

Good comeback. Really blows my argument apart. Very factual.

Even mccall has shuffled his position twice in 2 games he knows the score I think.

Yep, because of all the players he has in his squad, he knows that if fit, Vuckic has to be on the park, be it as a striker, left winger or attacking midfielder. He changes Vuckic position to suit other, not as versatile folk. :thup: You could say the very same of Laudrup, who was also best as a free roving attacker. (And I'm not saying a 22-year old Vuckic is of the same quality of a Brian Laudrup!)

NB: Who came in when Vuckic was injured and played better or as good as him? Walsh? Who's a genuine left or right winger?

Yep, because of all the players he has in his squad, he knows that if fit, Vuckic has to be on the park, be it as a striker, left winger or attacking midfielder. He changes Vuckic position to suit other, not as versatile folk. :thup: You could say the very same of Laudrup, who was also best as a free roving attacker. (And I'm not saying a 22-year old Vuckic is of the same quality of a Brian Laudrup!)

NB: Who came in when Vuckic was injured and played better or as good as him? Walsh? Who's a genuine left or right winger?

Whoever it was it worked

Looks to me like Mccall has realised we can't win with him on the wing.

Edited by the gunslinger

Good comeback. Really blows my argument apart. Very factual.

Yes indeed it is very factual in fact.

All your doing is bending numbers to suit your argument. You do not see any positive things the guy does, and are ready to pounce at any little mistake. You started your campaign against him before he even kicked a ball The fact that you are the only one who sees it the way you do must make you think you could be wrong. If Rangers lose a goal it is Vuckic's fault. He is not the best player in the world, we can all see that but he is the most creative player on the pitch and he does track back on a regular basis it is just you don't want to see it.

Real Madrid have one of the greatest players ever but they can't win trophies with him in their team.

They will need to either get rid of Ronaldo or he will need to play differently.

Are you seriously suggesting that Real Madrid would be a better team without Ronaldo who scores more than a goal a game and has just equalled Aldredo Di Stéfano as Real Madrid's second highest goal-scorer in all competitions, behind only Raúl, also equalling Messi as the all-time top scorer in the UEFA Champions League, with 77 goals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo.

So I assume you wouldn't take him if he was offered to us on loan paying whatever it is we pay for Vuckic?

Or that one of only two men to win the European Cup three times as manager Carlo Ancelotti, doesn't know what he's doing?

So we can take him of the shortlist to replace McCall then?

Come on, GS, this wind up has been going on long enough.

Edited by BrahimHemdani