Not in a million years.

I expected that response, so just for the hell of it...if he scores a last minute winner vs Motherwell, would you like to see him stay or confine him to history (think I know what your reply will be :D)

Astonishing we're discussing Vuckic.

Just how bad were Clark & Miller today? Both truly awful. Clark's control is non existent & constantly loses possession. Miller is player well past his best who should be nowhere the first team.

Both of them must be ditched for wednesday.

Astonishing we're discussing Vuckic.

Just how bad were Clark & Miller today? Both truly awful. Clark's control is non existent & constantly loses possession. Miller is player well past his best who should be nowhere the first team.

Both of them must be ditched for wednesday.

Got to agree mate, Clark in particular has been a very big disappointment and looks like he's not got any ability at all, as for Miller he was unlucky today, put the effort in but is obviously past it.

Just to clarify my opinion on Vuckic, I do think the gunslinger is being over critical and seems to be trying to defend his opinion on Vuckic,however I do agree with some of what he is saying.I mean we have some guys painting him as some sort of saviour!,I can only presume that is because we have been so poor for so long that he is being held in such high esteem??.

I have already posted in this thread or the match thread that I would like to see him at Rangers next season,which I highly doubt as he would probably command an inflated price tag/wage?,but certainly I would like to think that our board would try hard to get him. Having said all that I can't see the hype that I'm hearing/reading about him!,maybe it is me?, aye he is a good player with bags of potential and again I'll say one who I would hope we can get for next season,but some fans are,IMO,have him as some sort of world class player?,I don't see it, I do see potential but I would rather see the likes of Gallagher,Walsh & Hardie get more of a chance as I don't think they would let anyone down and also have as much potential!.

Also I thought Murdoch was excellent today,again!